• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Rachel Ray?

With the explosion of Food Network celebrities, Rachel Ray, with not just one but four, yes four shows on TV, is not only immensly popular but also loathed by an equal amount of viewers.
RachaelRay.jpg

Yet, even among the non fans, they still continue to tune in. Here is what some government officials and celebrities have to explain the phenomenon.

Bill.jpg

Dubya.jpg

hitit-5.jpg

she can cook and looksgood doing it.....i would definatly hit it.
only thing that kinda gets on my nerves is that loud non stop yammering

dreamtheatervt said:
Rachel is ok, but Giada deLaurinitus...she should be the face of the network

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/giada_delaurentiis/text/0,1974,FOOD_10968_59315,00.html

Giada should be the "chest" of the network. She annoys me, so I just mute the TV and look at her clevage. :hell: Her huge teeth kind of scare me a little.
Rachel is a practical cook but by no means a "chef", she has no formal training, and she talks waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much. Although, if you're into booties, she's got an ass like a rainbow.
Yum-O!!!!

Would I hit it? Nah, my wife wouldn't like it much.
Now, if these two were putting out their own girl on girl "cooking video", with lots of tickling and spanking each other with basting brushes, I'd definitely be looking for it on BitTorrent.
:hell:

Uncle Big said:
Giada should be the "chest" of the network. She annoys me, so I just mute the TV and look at her clevage. :) Her huge teeth kind of scare me a little.
Rachel is a practical cook but by no means a "chef", she has no formal training, and she talks waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much. Although, if you're into booties, she's got an ass like a rainbow.
Yum-O!!!!

Would I hit it? Nah, my wife wouldn't like it much.
Now, if these two were putting out their own girl on girl "cooking video", with lots of tickling and spanking each other with basting brushes, I'd definitely be looking for it on BitTorrent.
:hell:

Blaaaahaaahaaa!!!!! :hell: Yeah yeah, and don't forget the hot butter!

Sickmont..interest in RR? Sort of ...more like waaaaay too much time on my hands yesterday and my buddy flooding my email with goofy pics. Could be worse.....I could have posted a pic of Chuk Hell wearing a dress! DOH!!

Did you see the two square odd on Iron Chef? I think Rachael Ray beet Giada but they had iron chefs as partners.

POTAWIE said:
Did you see the two square odd on Iron Chef? I think Rachael Ray beet Giada but they had iron chefs as partners.

Yup, Bobby Flay
bobby_flay_e.jpg

and Giada DeLaurentis (sponsored by Crest White Strips and Victoria Secret)
GiadaLaurentiis.jpg

vs Mario Batalli (sponsored by SlimFast and Rogaine)
art.gif

and Lotsa Junk in the Trunk Rachel Ray (sponsored by Hersheys).
rachel1.jpg

Actually, Rachel and Molto Mario kicked raw ass in battle "Cranberry".
It was a real slobber knocker but Batali and Ray edged them out on plating and taste.
Apparently Mario is a really cool guy and Bobby Flay is a real "dick" Actually a buddy of mine has worked on his crew for one of his shows and he called him "an insufferable prick". Go figure.
Do I watch the Food Network much?? NOT AT ALL!! Actually my wife is sick of my watching it so much, can you believe that, it's supposed to be the other way around isn't it??

Who HASN'T kicked Flay's ass? My gal and I had dinner at his place in Caesar's Palace. Twice the price dressed up Applebee's more or less with emphasis on shwing and schtick (be seen in a really cool place) rather than service and food quality. We were unthrilled. Now Emeril's Delmonico at the Venetian....been there twice....both time's made my Top 5 meals of all time!

i'm not sure who i'd say is a better looking host/cook. giada was my initial choice though. rachel isn't a bad looking lady herself though. ha must admit that while flipping around on the tv, i have stopped to see what giada and her rack were up to more than i have stopped to see what was going on with rachel.

Back