• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

water rain water..

i have a plant thats full of white flies. and havent rain for the past 3 months, then suddenly it rain i just notice it's like all the traces of whiteflies were gone :)

Hmm…. Look at buglogical.com to find a beneficial insect against whiteflies, then see if you can find a seller of them in your area. I don't know if buglogical would ship outside of the US, but you could ask. Probably not economic to do so, and don't know that they'd survive the trip.

Zoli said:
You can do the rain's work by spraying them off the leaves manually, against whiteflies or any intruders.
should hoard rain water :)
geeme said:
Hmm…. Look at buglogical.com to find a beneficial insect against whiteflies, then see if you can find a seller of them in your area. I don't know if buglogical would ship outside of the US, but you could ask. Probably not economic to do so, and don't know that they'd survive the trip.

lady bug :) but i dont have green house. they might just flew away

Some likely will, yes. But with an abundance of food right where you release them, some will likely stay and do what you got them to do. Also, you can get some netting and put it around the plant if you want to restrict them for a while. 

geeme said:
Some likely will, yes. But with an abundance of food right where you release them, some will likely stay and do what you got them to do. Also, you can get some netting and put it around the plant if you want to restrict them for a while. 

thanks, but for now not yet. i'm planning on growing big this season and i'll do that will try to put some netting or have a greenhouse :)
as of now my problem is low germination.. LOL

Back