• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Random seeds EVERYWHERE - Do you find seeds in strange/odd places?!

So, does anyone else leave and/or find seeds practically everywhere around where they live?! Do they just seem to pop up out of nowhere? I’m betting this is probably a most common occurrence. Just got up to take a morning sleepy-eyed wizz and looked down- three seeds were looking back at me on the bathroom rug! So I started thinking....in the recent past I have found seeds - 

• In my jeans when pulling out change, under the fridge and washing machine when sweeping, all over places stuck in the carpet and stuck between the base boards, stuck to the TV remote (must have ate something sticky) and finally stuck to the bottom of my foot after I could not take the nagging poking feeling of something in my shoe.
Does this sound familar? Any completely odd places you have found/left seeds. I’ve even found seeds in other peoples cars. I myself had somehow tracked them there!! It’s like I was back in middle school all again..used to find ‘seeds-n-stems’ EVEYWHERE! Haha.

Seeds are frequently in my pockets to re-plant what the bugs have eaten. Never have I found them in carpets - but everywhere in the garden, usually as sprouted volunteers, or among planted plants.

Back