Re-intro

Hey fellas! Figured id reintroduce myself since ive been gone a while. Been growing for a while but i kinda fell out of it because of a move to Savannah Georgia. I thought id sit this season out but i just couldnt stay away! Lots of cool new stuff i want to try my hand at! Hopefully i didnt leave my green thumb in Texas. Theres some real heavy hitters in this area so i should be ok. Wish me luck this year!

:welcome: back from the PacificNorthWest!

:welcome: back from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Thanks guys! It never ceases to amaze me how friendly and generous people in this community are! The people on my other hobbies can be a bunch of a-holes! Feels good to be involved in growing again. Now if only my seeds would hurry and germ already!

:welcome: to THP - Greetings from the Metrolina of North Carolina[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]!
"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"

Welcome back from south FL
880smile-1.png

Thanks guys! It never ceases to amaze me how friendly and generous people in this community are! The people on my other hobbies can be a bunch of a-holes! Feels good to be involved in growing again. Now if only my seeds would hurry and germ already!
spend some more time here,youll find your a-holes. :welcome: back

haha! hell yeah Steven! sounds good brother! havent had any superhots lately so my tolerance is probably non existent but there only one way to fix that huh?

Howdy ! from the South Republic Of Texas !
hope ya stick around this second time around, lot of great folks up in heah tah help ya out .... best of luck on yer 2013 grow !

keep'em Hot !
-Tex

haha! hell yeah Steven! sounds good brother! havent had any superhots lately so my tolerance is probably non existent but there only one way to fix that huh?

Just let me know when you want some heat. Any time my friend. :)

Back