• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Real Mexican Food?

I would agree with the other guys that said go to a joint ran by mexicans, it isnt any different than authentic anywhere in Mexico, and I have ate all over there. Sizzling fajitas escpecially imo are duplicated very well.

I live in a rather small area of MO and they are all over with new ones springing up every day.

The only thing it will be very hard to duplicate is the actual freshness of the Guacomole and Pico De Gallo in old Mexico.

Don't take this the wrong way phatman, but.....do you post a thread about every meal you eat lately?;) Just kidding.

But you will be to 2000 posts by thursday at this point!

cheezydemon said:
Don't take this the wrong way phatman, but.....do you post a thread about every meal you eat lately?;) Just kidding.

But you will be to 2000 posts by thursday at this point!
:shocked:, Maybe I do, maybe I don't, I don't know do I?

:P

PhatManDerek said:
lol, more chorizo but on 2 tortilla shells, or simple mac & cheese!

Nice... I just broke out the grill tonight for the first time this year. Been having great weather here lately! I hear you guys got slammed with a snow storm again haha. We have no snow on the ground anymore.:)

ExtremeBurn said:
Nice... I just broke out the grill tonight for the first time this year. Been having great weather here lately! I hear you guys got slammed with a snow storm again haha. We have no snow on the ground anymore.:)
Yeah we got slammed this morning with about 4 inches of snow, but that's all gone now. Your lucky you can take the grill out.

PhatManDerek said:
Yeah we got slammed this morning with about 4 inches of snow, but that's all gone now. Your lucky you can take the grill out.

Had the neighbors over for beer and steak... I can't wait for summer man!

ExtremeBurn said:
Had the neighbors over for beer and steak... I can't wait for summer man!
You and me both, bro.

I can't wait because my new life starts as a college man, and I should be getting some peppers by then :)

PhatManDerek said:
You and me both, bro.

I can't wait because my new life starts as a college man, and I should be getting some peppers by then :)

hittin the books and shittin fire... couldn't ask for more!

ExtremeBurn said:
hittin the books and shittin fire... couldn't ask for more!
EXACTLY!

:)

my starter coarse is more of a hands on then books, Which is very very good for me.

Hey have you guys noticed my grammar improvements?

TB should!

PhatManDerek said:
EXACTLY!

my starter coarse is more of a hands on then books, Which is very very good for me.

TB should!

Yeah, what's up the the improvement?

ExtremeBurn said:
Yeah, what's up the the improvement?
Well I want you guys to take me seriously & I need the improvements for college papers, essay's, reports, I'm dead serious about my dream and I have printed out photo's of Florida and precisely of flagller college, I'm not going to ruin my chances of a real dream here, so I've decided to kick my self in the ass and get going on the changes now.

That's figuratively speaking about ass kicking my self.

PhatManDerek said:
Well I want you guys to take me seriously & I need the improvements for college papers, essay's, reports, I'm dead serious about my dream and I have printed out photo's of Florida and precisely of flagller college, I'm not going to ruin my chances of a real dream here, so I've decided to kick my self in the ass and get going on the changes now.

That's figuratively speaking about ass kicking my self.

That's awesome man! Keep up the hard work and you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Trust me on that one... my life definitely hasn't been a bowl of cherries!

ExtremeBurn said:
That's awesome man! Keep up the hard work and you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Trust me on that one... my life definitely hasn't been a bowl of cherries!
Neither has mine, That's why I want to work my ass off and get busy.

PhatManDerek said:
EXACTLY!

TB should!

*course:lol:

And yes, we take you seriously as is, dude.

PhatManDerek said:
Yeah we got slammed this morning with about 4 inches

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Back