• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Real Slow Growth?

Well, since last posting pics with this same plant, it was the one with the weed in it, it seems to still be doing nothing. Its a caribbean red plant, and I know the chinese are very slow to grow, but it just seems its moving nowhere. Is it possible that sometimes the plants focus on more root growing growing underground and slow down on the growing above the soil? Any tips... experiences would be helpful... I just tend to be very inpatient Ugh.

DSC00022.jpg

Hey Straticus that plant looks perfectly normal. Maybe place the plant in direct sunlight in a windowsill during the day and the growth may suprise you.

No its def not my only plant ha, but I was just curious cause it seems to be doing nothing at all. I guess looking at that plants growth to some of my tomatoes, it obviously looks like its doing nothing because the tomatoes are growing like weeds.

jh35ky123 said:
im drinking and know nothing but it looks healthy to me i say let it go see what happens

Really?

Usually when I'm drinking I know *everything*.

i swear they wait until you're not looking. i'm constantly checking on them but then i left for three days and came back to a hedge. go on a trip.

Back