• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Reason #628 why THP is better than FaceBook

ya beat me to it!  Just going to post that~

scoville_eggs.jpg

#614- (even though it was posted at about 625 :lol:)
Helvete said:
Seed Trains
reason #613-
you can say something has a smoky chipotle flavor without getting threatened to be sued.

#611 The Sauce! All of the hot sauces are here!

People on FB have zero appreciation for hot sauce. Ketchup is the hot sauce of FB. Mothers warning other mothers to "leave the cayenne out of that recipe for the kiddos" n'sheeit. Stupid Horse shit. (That's shit from a stupid horse. to be clear)

Reason #710.........

I can come here and actually enjoy the content that I read. THP is a bottomless pit of excellent reading material and it's teeming with extremely nice and caring individuals that are a blast to socialize with.   

I have unfriended quite a few people on facebook simply because I'm sick of seeing post-workout selfies, and I'm sick of hearing the constant complaining about how miserable their life is.....I don't care.  :shame:

This place rocks.

The pickle cake is a good reason this place is better than face book too.  lol

reason # 604-
noone on FB packs yogurt!

reason #603----

We Got POOKIE!!!!!!

they don't-

hogleg said:
Reason #602

A CI kickstarter thread swiftly gets highjacked into a, how you can hand sand your old CI for a month or so

:rofl:
:rofl:  FIFY!

Back