• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Recipe Books?

[SIZE=10.5pt]Ok, my wife has walked through my pepper garden and has realized we are about to have many times more peppers this year as last year. She has always [/SIZE]been impressed with all the cool recipes I have gotten from all of you. She has asked me to see if any of you have written any recipe books so she will have more ideas of what to do with them all. How about it Mr. The Hot Pepper, Salsa Lady, Scoville De Ville, Rocket Man, sicman, geeme,Texas Blues (Love that Texas cooking) and Essegi (we love your Italiano Dishes).

Jamison said:
Why not start a random recipe thread on here?  I think that would be an awesome idea!  Def not a shortage of awesome chefs on here.
That's a great idea Jamison, yeah no doubt that there are some amazing chefs on here.

howardsnm1 said:
Thanks howardsnm1 I will be looking to add these to my collection.

Very odd I posted these exact comments the other day just before THP crashed, and then they disappeared. Gee, I hope it wasn't me!

I have found many excellent recipes in the "Red Hot Recipes" forum, and with a little tweeking here and there to fit my preferences, several have become standards at my house.
(sub forum: Sauces/Salsa's- Apps/Meals-Other)

I just checked and there are currently 959 topics.
CM

Yep lots of great cooking forums on here, but I'm still a little old school and enjoy my library of books (just in case the world wide web ever crashes). It's sad to think the day of the book will soon be dead. I think I will just start printing out some of these great recipes and note book them for future use. 

Back