Red Fatalii - SFRB - $12.00

$12.00 - Small Flat Rate Box - More than 20 peppers.

Walked the garden today pick, pack, and ship orders and decide what to add to the online store.  Seems like the red Fatalii were planning a surprise attack on me.  I know I checked them yesterday and they weren't nearly as many ready to pick.  So way lowered the asking price.

Please use this link for ordering, not private messages.  The online store keeps inventory so I dont sell more than I have.  Helps me to keep organized.

http://www.peppersbymail.com/product/fatalii-red-fresh-pepper-pods-20/

Will this offer still be valid tomorrow?        If so,  I will definitely pop an order.     

302eda48eadc5a1cd7644b8736f79df3.jpg

Probably, they are really producing.  These and the Red Sovs are making everything else look like light weights.

No no, thank you.  Without patrons I could not do what I love to do.  Like I could eat them all.  Owch.

Thank you for letting me do what I love to do, grow things.  If not for patrons, I wouldnt be able to do it.  BTW: I prefer selling mixed boxes because I like the contrasting colors.  So tossing in something that wasn't red made my day.  Not that I do not like red, but I think mixed colors present better.  Wife thinks I need to get green tissue paper to line boxes so it looks more like the pods are still on the plant.  At first I thought she was nuts.  But noticing how much I prefer the look of mixed colors, I think she is onto something.

Anyway, I can not tell you how much my heart has lifted compared to this time last year.  Although I think I will probably get back to doing farmers market next year, it is so encouraging to know the farm can survive shipping produce.  If sales keep up, will be breaking ground on our first full size green house soon.  Thank you for helping me to get it going that way.

Back