• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Red MOA Scotch Bonnets Community Grow

A while back Cmpman1974 started a thread for a SASBE of red MOA bonnets. As one of the lucky individuals that got in on this awesomeness, I figured i'd start a community glog for these babies. Anyone that got these seeds feel free to posty up your picks. These are all courtesy of the gracious generosity of Cmpman1974 and KiNGDeNNiZ, Thanks alot guys, y'all rock!
 Oh and on an unrelated note, this is my first time creating a glog so if anyone has any suggestions on things I could do differently, don't hesitate to chime in. 

NOW POSTY UP!

eCzb9G7.jpg

Not the best Image, I know... Like I said this is my first time doing this, lol.

I saved my red moa hopefully it makes it doing well so far.
I also ordered form John (Midwest ChileHeads ) red moa seeds as I did not save seed.
I split them with Trident Chile will be interesting to see how they do over seas & here
I decided that I like the flavor better than the Yellow Moa .
It parred really well with aji Penec when I made my last batch of Jelly

I would like to join to this great community because I just received my first MOA red's seeds from Semillas.
My season will start in january, as soon as I'll be back home from Xmas holiday.
I'm pretty curious to taste the heat of this beautiful Pepper!

Paolo

Nice Peter in Spain got the seeds.. cool.. of 4 plants none of mine grew true. Lol. No mislabeling. . Lol just all odd peppers. ..haha. enjoy to everyone growing and keep it going

If I'd known sooner someone wanted some original MOA seeds from Steve.  I had some that I just sent out to an address in Canada.  I did keep a few, now if I can just find them.

My first sprout of the season is a Red MOA I picked out from a seed train I was in. 

I should have loads of seeds this fall as I will have 8 red moa plants going & have decided to give the other to a local garden shop owner if he does not grow it out he probably knows someone who will want it
If that's a know go I will put my chili head buddy who can't grow this season on finding someone who will take it .

The only thing is this red Moa from what I've been reading, is hotter than a scotch bonnet.  I hope it's not up there with the 7 pot.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Looks like the parent pods... as for me not so lucky... not one plant of 4 that should same phenos
Need some seeds? I only have this pod looking like this, not many seeds, maybe will grow this season (or not), but I can send you back few of them.

Back