vendor Refining fire chiles

I just received my order from Jim at Refining fire chiles, all I can say is wow! First off I ordered 10 of the Jay's peach ghost scorpion seeds thats it, when the order came in (in a very timely manner I might add) I opened the package to find not only the seeds I ordered but also a pack of red ghost scorpion seeds and a ziplock baggy full of dried red ghost scorpion chiles. This being my first order from Jim has left me with a great impression and I will definitely recommend his company to friends and be ordering from him in the future.

Thanks,
John

P.S. Those red ghost scorpions were like dried napalm!!

I ordered 3 Jay`s Peach and 3 Jay`s Red Ghost Scorpion plants from Jim. They were big, had excellent root systems and were very healthy indeed. He threw in a couple of good sized plants of Black Pearl and an extra Peach Ghost Scorpion for free. Really fast shipping (I am only 30 miles away!) and great customer service. What more can I say?

I have been doing my best to give everyone on here my business, and after my Jamaican Chocolates never showed up from Bayou Traders I planned to order from Refining Fire Chiles. Knowing I was upset about my order with Bayou Traders my co-worker put in the order for me and we had our seeds within three days. We decided to split them up between three of us at work, as to see who got the best germination rates.Each of us uses a totally different method, and so far this year I have done the best on the last couple sets of seeds. So I was very surprised when after over 3 weeks I have had only one seedling pop. That little guy took over two weeks to show his head.

Most my Super Hots this year did not even take a week. Pepper Joe's Seeds where almost at 100% Germ Rate. Anyways I completely expected to start seeing all the other seeds to start popping shortly after. I told my co-workers to be prepared, the Jamaican's were on their way up.So I was very disappointed when out of the three of us not another seed ever popped. Everyday I go into work and we all look at each other hoping one will say "I got one!" Anyways I'm not far from Jim's operation and I think I will just see if I can buy a plant from him. That darn Jamaican Chocolate has been eluding me too long LOL. 

got my plants today, they came in a small box so I thought they'd be tiny but they were actually pretty big

plants%20002.jpg

I go Jamaican chocolate hab. seeds from RFC. I had 100% germination, but they took 18-20 days to pop. I`ve also had plants from Jim Duffy and your experience is the same as mine, CactusMD. Top notch stuff every time.

There prices for seeds are pretty expensive.  That's what stopped me from ordering from them.  Most of you
seem to be pretty happy with this company.  I might order from them one day if they have something I really want.

I ordered red Moruga scorpion, Jay's peach ghost scorpion, Trinidad perfume and two kinds of tomato from him. I have counted the pepper seeds I got, all three was labelled as 10+.
Got exactly 10 Perfume, 17 Jay's and 34!! Moruga seeds! Did not count the tomato seeds, both of them are 50 or more I am sure. The shipping was fast, I would recommend him to anyone.

In my experience Jim Duffy is the opposite of everything most of us stand for - until the vendors became plentiful, he would remove the seeds from even his dried pods and sell them in pieces. He told me over the phone, in a dickish manner, that he didn't sell intact pods because he "is not an idiot" and "if people want seeds they have to buy them" - at the time he was selling seeds for 10 for $10 including shipping. He is a greedy person and that, to me, makes him a terrible person with whom to do business.

I just received my first seed order from Refining Fire Chilies yesterday.
The padded envelope included DOUBLE what I ordered, and several more extra packets of other varieties that I can't wait to try.
I'm very pleased and will definitely order from them again.

I had a pleasant transaction with Jim.  I sent him an email first explaining that I had a bad experience with another vendor and he responded within an hour.  I ordered 12 live plants from him, got exactly what I ordered (so far as I can tell) and they were in excellent condition when I received them 4 days later...clear across the country.  Sure I paid for shipping but they were in such great shape when I received them that it made it worth it.  A month later now and all 12 are happy and have grown significantly.  If I feel the need to order live plants from anyone again I'll likely go through him.

My six (seven, freebie) plants from Jim came yesterday. All in very good shape minus the standard few leaves lots in transit. Freebie was a Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion! I'd buy again.

I ordered up the following plants from Refining Fire Chiles:

Cq1Rj3c.jpg

And got them this morning! Plants are in excellent condition. This is the second year in a row that I purchased from RFC and I have been extremely satisfied both times. I will do business with them again!

B0Re0FM.jpg

Bought a second one of Jim's FB bare root plug specials. Forgot to post the first one. They came in pretty good shape considering they came from the west coast to the east coast. He included 4 freebie plugs as well. Great experience, definitely recommend

Included:
(2) Bhutlah x BBG7
(2) Sunrise Scorpion
(2) Bahamian Goat
(2) Big Mustard Momma
(2) White Bhut Jolokia new Weaver strain- Freebie
(2) Doux des Landes- Freebie

DSCN0849.JPG

we will see how they fair, so far all the plants i have received from him are the slowest to take shape and all look small and weak even after special treatment

Patriot, you must really love Jim Duffy and Refining Chili Peppers cause this was only your third post.  Join, introduce, one other post, then praise away.  Wow!  I have the same praise or more for the man and his business.  Never a bad overall experience and customer service was great. 

Back