• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Revenge is so sweet

I've been dealing with aphids on about 30 of my plants. I actually counted them and have 57 plants growing ! wow I was surprised.
Anyhoo.. I've been dealing with curled, malformed leaves and other issues for some time now and tried neem and then dish soap and it never really helped a lot.
I tried this last week and my problems are gone.
BTW- It was actually enjoyable to crack open a beer and sit in the shade and just watch these guys go to work munching on my adversary.
I released 1500 of em, and they sure pinpointed the problems for me.
Every leaf that had an issue and looked slightly unusual had a swarm of ladybugs on it.
HEHE love it....
BTW:

Edit:
WHY IS THIS FORUM SUCH AN ISSUE TO POST PICS?
I was trying to be hard on myself for not figuring it out.
it came out wrong...
I didn't mean it to be pointed at the board.

Not dealing with it..
Heres the link:
http://www.flickr.co...N02/7524639696/

yeah BWHUHAHAHA - I feel empowered now..
hehe.. Anyway just thought it was awesome that I could actually see exactly what I suspected.
Ladybigs gatering on every plant that had wierd leaf issues.
I'm gonna (grab a few beers then) sleep good tonight.

Agreed, but I would also like a way to direct upload.

Hint. (excuse this if bandwidth does not allow it). This site more than others is very picture intensive = helpful, so while the way the site works regarding pics is normal, it is more of a handicap to us than it would be to people in most other forums.

NO NEED TO SHOUT, just copy the image URL & paste it in the image box.

Mezo.

Yeppers --Flikr does make it a bit more difficult as the initial image does not have a direct link since they allow the various sizes to be chosen -- so easiest method is go to your pic on Flikr - right click in the image - select the size you want (Note : this forum will downsize as needed so I usually pic a larger size) - once the image size you select displays - right click again and select View Image - copy that URL and paste in here (click on the add image icon and paste) - Pic appears in post !

For Example your pic :

7524639696_62faa7a0e3_k.jpg

NO NEED TO SHOUT, just copy the image URL & paste it in the image box.

Mezo.
Sorry - I was just kind of yelling at myself.. didn't intend it the way it came out.. !
I edited it

Oh and thanks JDFan for posting it for me.

where did you get them at... i'm tired of using soaps too...

I got them at Armstrong Garden Center.
They get fresh shipments evey week from what I was told.
I got a cup with 1500 in it and they all seemed to be alive so I'm pretty happy.

those are all far from me... i'm gonna call up my local home depot or lowes and see if they have they...

Back