• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Review: Cajun Heat Liquid Napalm

Just arrived in the mail today, bought direct from cajunheat via ebay and was shipped very fast. Came with a free sticker as well:)

Anyway no review yet, will post one up tonight after work so be sure to check back:hell:

Image.jpg

Had a few chicken tacos today and loaded the sauce on, not quite what to say yet because it has very unique flavor to it..ill comment more the next few days as I try it on a varity of foods...it is good though. Nice kick to it as well.

Had it on a few authentic mexican chicken tacos today. Overall I enjoy the sauce and will be finishing the bottle...buts its slightly too sweetish for my taste. Still have to dump it in my ramen noodles and see what thats like though.

DSCN7297.jpg

toughluck said:
Had it on a few authentic mexican chicken tacos today. Overall I enjoy the sauce and will be finishing the bottle...buts its slightly too sweetish for my taste. Still have to dump it in my ramen noodles and see what thats like though.

Too sweet? That's a first, no sugars in the hot sauce at all. I'm glad you liked it though. You try it in a bowl of chili or red beans. I'll sometimes make a bowl of rice and just add the sauce for flavor.

Im actually doing Both the Vodoo ash and napalm at the moment - ill post soon !
Vodoo went onto a steak last night ! mmmmmmmmmm - great flavour!
The napalm I have been beck to a few times ! I alittle of the "lip" burn,
but will place into my mild range....
see more details on my website soon !
www.chilliseedbank.com.au

cajunheat said:
Too sweet? That's a first, no sugars in the hot sauce at all. I'm glad you liked it though. You try it in a bowl of chili or red beans. I'll sometimes make a bowl of rice and just add the sauce for flavor.

Its hard to explain, its just so unique its hard to come to a conclusion about it...its def good though dont get me wrong.:)

True i find it almost vinger`y but goooood. So it seems to go well with a BURGER WITH LOT (really really) , like a match made in heaven, The Vodoo Ash just went on a LOAD of JERKY so i will be chewing on it for the next couple of days.

But deffenent thumbs up so far - still finding its range though !

toughluck said:
Its hard to explain, its just so unique its hard to come to a conclusion about it...its def good though dont get me wrong.:)

It's OK for people not to like my sauce. To each their own. I'm not that naive to think I've created the next best thing since slice bread...OK since DEFCON Sauces.

I value all reviews, good and bad. It helps me when creating new sauces. I have 5 in the works, all but 2 derived from input from those that have tried Liquid Napalm.

cajunheat said:
It's OK for people not to like my sauce. To each their own. I'm not that naive to think I've created the next best thing since slice bread...OK since DEFCON Sauces.

I value all reviews, good and bad. It helps me when creating new sauces. I have 5 in the works, all but 2 derived from input from those that have tried Liquid Napalm.

I agree !! I think its far worse for people to be polite and say its nice when they arent happy.

Before I release any of my sauces I run them past a range of people. This I know sounds mad...but I give it to a few live at home mums (they rock for reviews) several cooks/chefs, any of my asian or indonesian friends as well as my neighbours who are from (naples and Holland) they arent aloud to give me good feedback it all hss to be bad first up and I mean bad. I try and balance these peeps opinions out and there you have it.

You've got a cool product though mate!

Back