• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Review: Douglah SR

Got this pepper from PRF, thanks cappy. Nice dark red/brownish color, Nice firm texture, nice seed cluster, lots of oil. I'm in trouble :crazy: Crunchy, nice taste, kinda fruity. Heat is coming on pretty quick. :mouthonfire: The tongue is on fire big time, right eye is watering, back of throat is getting on fire, face feels pretty warm, slight sweat, and a runny nose. This is a HOT little sucker for sure. :hell: :dance: Doing pretty good so far, nice after taste too. Been a few minutes and still pretty hot in the mouth. For what it's worth, the Trindad Scorpion got me better. Thanks cappy.

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

nice review! as always. that one is reddish? that must be the different phenotype from the one silver surfer is growing. interesting. i'm sure the burn is insane. i wish there was footage of this!

Maybe someday with the vids. Yeah, I guess their are different one's out there, just like how PepperLover's post. I would try the other one out for sure. :dance: :onfire:

Back