• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Review: Infuse Habanero Sauce

Ordered Infuse Habanero Sauce direct from the company on ebay at under 10$ to my door for a 10oz bottle. Opened the box to find the bottle had cracks all over, but was holding together. I made up some ramen noodes and as I was pooring it in the bottle split open dumping an ass load into my dish and a chunck of glass I had to fish out. I tried to save the sauce and get it into another contained but failed as it broke more and went everywhere.

Now, as far as the sauce im unable to list the ingredients because the bottle is in pieces. The sauce was thin for my liking and used a restrictor cap. It has a pretty good kick but is a bit too vinegary for my taste.

I have contacted them about the broken bottle and will keep an update weither or not they replace it. Over all the sauce was to thin and vinegary for my taste and would not buy it again or recommend it.

e04f_1.JPG

Next Review: Cajun Heat's Liquid Napalm

toughluck said:
Good thats how I like it...I just ordered it so just waitin for it to come in:onfire:

Hey mate, ashame about your bottle, that truly sucks! If you like hab you should give some of our hab concentrate a go, a heap of pods in each bottle Jam packed hab flavour no additives extract or thickner. Check out the website below. Have fun with your new bottle look forward to the review.

Dave

Scorpion said:
Hey mate, ashame about your bottle, that truly sucks! If you like hab you should give some of our hab concentrate a go, a heap of pods in each bottle Jam packed hab flavour no additives extract or thickner. Check out the website below. Have fun with your new bottle look forward to the review.

Dave

Cool I will def. check out the website.

As far as the infuse there sending me another bottle.

Back