• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Review: Trinidad Mourouga Blend

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

Got this pepper from PepperLover, thanks Judy. Nice deep red color, soft texture, nice oil slicks, lots of condensed seed count. I think I'm going to be in some pain here shortly. The 1/4 piece I'm having has a ton of seeds in it, here goes! :crazy: Not much of a scent, crunchy, nice taste, heat coming on pretty quickly. HOT! face feeling warm, I'm actually getting the hiccups from this one, my first hot pepper to do that. :lol: :onfire: Tongue on fire, back of mouth/throat of fire, right eye watering alittle. Very nice taste too. Hiccuped about 3 times, lol :lol: Heat is building up, but really not too bad. Been a few minutes, tongue is still stinging, back of throat still burning. Running nose pretty good. No milk on this one. This little sucker is HOT! The Trindad Scorpion is still the hottest pepper I've tried to date. About 10-12 minutes have gone by and things are returning to normal, still slight burn in mouth, back of tongue/throat. Some warmness in the upper chest area. Very nice hot pepper indeed. Thanks again Judy.

Nice review! Glad to hear it was very hot but manageable and still had a good flavor. I have to try one of these for sure now. I am still looking for the variety that I will grow next year. I think one scorpion plant will be plenty for me.

If only one plant, probably go for the Scorpion, but if you want some flavour and pretty good heat go for the Mourouga Blend. :dance:

If only one plant, probably go for the Scorpion, but if you want some flavour and pretty good heat go for the Mourouga Blend. :dance:
i like you dancing pepper :dance: u include it on every post :D whenever i see it i smile and imagin you dancing from the heat lol :dance:

Back