• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Reviews of The Hippy Seed companys wicked sauces! Check these out!

Here are some of The Hippy Seed Companys Wicked sauces!

Skobiyan

[video=youtube;B6TpaAPSXws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6TpaAPSXws[/video]

Tropical Jungle Juice

[video=youtube;ehwfiJNmsnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehwfiJNmsnk[/video]

Thanks to Caity, Reece and my son Brody

Sowilo Community High school is a CARE school that caters to 'Youth at risk' of loosing their education

I am just about to watch the vid Dave, i can tell you mate i have tried the latest batch of Skobiyan and in my opinion it is the hottest natural sauce out there. The burn for me lasted AROUND 45 MINUTES! That was from around 1/4 of a teaspoon. It is truly fire in a bottle.

Edit: Cool vid Dave, Caity handled herself very well :) Neil will like the song at the end too.

Its a top notch sauce and I tell you it certainly burned like a banshee on fire hopping around like mad in my mouth! Great hot sauce!

Great reviews there Dave. Looks like an excellent hot sauce to go on a nice big RibEye!
Caity also did well handling the heat, nice work.

Micca

Hahaha Skobiyan is scorpion with an Aussie accent.

I knew it. It does sound like it with a unique dialect. Ahem. Nova set your own meter LOL.

Oh Its making my mind slow. thats why i don't **** with the Big 40.... listening to Black Sunday atm

Thanks Dave, that was Excellent dude , great stuff and how well did Caity go she is fantastic and did a great job explaining whilst burning,, Brody was getting into it so can't get any better recommedation than that and How good is he, like should be in front of Cam more,, should get him to review some of Dad's sauces and good to see Reece being cool in the Background

thanks heaps Dave, you do so much for the Kids its great to see them happy and enjoying participating in the Fun, wish the Gov depts could see the work ya do and help ya out more and if theres anymore that i can do to help out, let me know..

Thanks Caity can't wait to see ya do more and Brody, take care mate hey Reece, Keep being cool dude :)

Oh Yea.. the 1st batch of Skobiyan for 2010 is ready as Nova said and Just bout to get lots and Lots of Pods so will be heaps available plus couldn't help it and took it up 20% hotter so now its Really f*****g hot, got some new Youbeaut labels too

SDC11080.jpg

SDC11082.jpg

cheeers..

Hey Neil, I've been checking your website off and on for months waiting for this sauce to become available. It it ready yet? Gotta put in an order. My Nagasav lasted about a week :lol:

SeeYouJimmy said:
Excellent video reviews Dave, Caity did very well to endure the pain I imagine she must have been in. Well done.

Hey mate, yeah they both did really well! Caity came third in a pod eating comp last year ...bailing after 1 and a 1/2 bhuts...good effort hey? And certainly felt the pain from the mighty skobe

Back