• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Revile Your Gender

So, what's your gender?

• Male

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Female

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Do not wish to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends what day of the week it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an alien, we don't have gender on my planet, only apple pie

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
dreamtheatervt said:
I'm male. I want to know who the alien is...unless it's IGG, which we already knew. It might be alien autopsy time!

I voted for male. As far as I know the aliens are only keeping track of me and that I'm not one of them.............as far as I know..........

: looks around conspicously :

Apparently we have 18 or so members.....unless the rest of those self loving bastards don't want to revile their gender!.......*must hate....myself.....arrgh!*

I voted alien....if only because i know for a fact something's just not right with me.....AND I REALLY DIG APPLE PIE

GrumpyBear said:
I'm a girl, which i figured people would assume from my prominent references to care bears... but i guess i could've been mistaken for a very effeminate guy.

Exactly, I assumed you were a girl by the carebear but then you said you went to Trent so I wasn't so sure.:)

Daisy7117 said:
My thoughts exactly.....it can't be that Pam, Raibowberry, Grumpybear, and myself are the only women in the forum:rolleyes:

There's a few others...

I for one am very glad ya'll are here. Female presence on the forum helps keep it from turning into a sweaty boys locker room. ;)

Besides...I just dig the ladies...;)

POTAWIE said:
Exactly, I assumed you were a girl by the carebear but then you said you went to Trent so I wasn't so sure.:)

lol, i guess that would increase the liklihood of an effeminate male... well i'm a girl (and i look like a girl and i don't date other girls)...

Yep. I'm a guy, not that I post enough for anyone to wonder, but I think I am coming out of my forum shell. I'm actually surprised there were this many girls on the site so far. I don't know, I guess its because my girl freind things the whole pepper thing is some dumb manly competition to try to one up my friends with the hottest pepper.

Im male Scottsman of course but I voited alien cuz everyone I know in town thinks im nuts for eating the way I do lol.Well that and aliens are cool and apple pie is yummy lol

I voted male. the aliens don't want me . . . sometihng about not being any good for scientific study. I guess living in Alaska for the last 33 years has rendered me, both mentally and physically, slightly different than the average earthly homosapien.

Oh well . . . Butch

I'm a girl albeit a large mean spirited one with a flame red goatee... lol

I didn't look at the thread because of the title just figured IGG had a melt down and was about to do some home surgery.

Back