• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RevivingRealFoods.com 2013 Grow Log

Well. I haven't posted much on this forum. I am new to gardening this year. My wife has been gardening for years and with a 2 year old at the house it can be a fun hobby for the whole fam. We do all natural gardening and eating and are trying to get back into the blog thing. Wife was doing great about it for a while and then the kiddo got mobile!

So is it kosher to post my url since I am basically doing a growlog on my wife's website?  www.revivingrealfoods.com.

I am learning as I go, so I really would appreciate any help. I am in Fort Worth, TX if that matters to anyone.

I grew my first peppers last year, and this year was my first attempt to seed. Learned a lot in a short amount of time, but I definitely could use some pointers.

I reached out to AlabamaJack earlier in the year, but unfortunately he is taking the year off :(

Thanks guys!

Welcome aboard! No problem promoting your website. A lot of people do. If you have questions, post them up. I'm sure you'll get answers in no time. Good luck with your grow and site!

Cool. It has been fun to do this whole growing thing. I tend to try and take my hobbies pretty far, you should see my brewery. but I am going to keep posting updates of our garden and peppers as the year goes on. Like I said before, anyone in Fort Worth area please feel free to hit me up and we can get together for a beer and some peppers. I have a dozen different plants that are producing right now. Hopefully by the end of June they are all going nuts!

CAJUN BELLE

CALIFORNIA WONDER

CALIFORNIA WONDER GREEN

CHILI RED (CANT FIND INFO)

Chocolate Beauty

CORNO DI TORO

CUBANELLE

EMARALD GIANT BELL (GREEN)

ESPANOLA IMPROVED

HABANERO

HABENERO - Orange

HABENERO - Red

HOT RED CHERRY

HUNGARIAN HOT WAX (HOT BANANA)

JALAPENO

JALAPENO

KEY LARGO (orange)

Kung Pao

LILAC SWEET

NUMEX CONQUISTADOR

ORANGE Valencia

ORANGE BLAZE BELL HYBRID

ORION F-1 (Red)

PADRON

PEPPERONCINI

PEPPERONCINI

PURIRA

RED RUFFLED PIMIENTO

REDSKIN HYBRID

RING-O-FIRE CAYENNE

Santaka Hot Asian

Serrano Tampiqueno

SPANISH SPICE F1

SWEET CHERRY PEPPER

TABASCO

TABASCO

THAI HOT

YELLOW BELL

Here is my pepper list and quantities. I have three more plants in the ground, but they are mislabeled. I will try and figure that out later when they produce peppers.

Back