• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ride the douglah train

if you need a laugh copy and paste and watch the 2 video's ride the douglah train. sorry they didn't get put together like they should have ,I am using a mac now and still trying to learn it
http://www.youtube.com/user/pappywith4

That was great! You all really looked like you enjoyed every minute. When I see the videos showing people withering in pain, I start asking myself why I am going down this road. Your video really pumps me back up for my first year of growing super hots. I can only hope to keep my composure as well as you two. Keep the videos coming!

if you need a laugh copy and paste and watch the 2 video's ride the douglah train. sorry they didn't get put together like they should have ,I am using a mac now and still trying to learn it
!http://www.youtube.com/user/pappywith4

An interesting watch; do you eat those on an empty stomach? :woohoo:

thanks for the replies! I love the taste of the douglah but WOW the heat is all up on you for a good 6-7 minutes before the endorphins kick in! THANK GOD FOR ENDORPHINS , LOL

Man, you guys are some COOL customers! I was all ready to see you jumping up and down and to run screaming to the freezer :onfire: . All I got was, "yep, those are kinda hot. Please pass a tissue..." :cool:

Edit- pappy, it looks like there is an exclamation point at the start of your youtube link in the first post. It might confuse some folks trying to use the link.

Man, you guys are some COOL customers! I was all ready to see you jumping up and down and to run screaming to the freezer :onfire: . All I got was, "yep, those are kinda hot. Please pass a tissue..." :cool:

Edit- pappy, it looks like there is an exclamation point at the start of your youtube link in the first post. It might confuse some folks trying to use the link.
thanks glad you caught that!

haha cool beans pappy, are you going to make a youtube video for each type of pepper you've got growing? If so looking forward to seeing them.

you handled that like a pro. you could do a full pod no problem! I know what your saying about that uneasy stomach feeling. Fortunately it doesn't last long. Good video!

Nice show pappy, lookin' forward to the Brain Strain train wreck.
devilsmokin.gif

I have a few ripening now and will be happy to donate some Douglah to continue your train ride if you promise to share the video. Douglah double dare you Pappy to eat my pods. :hell: :hell:

Just tried to eat a Brown 7 Pod roasted on the grill w/ dinner and could not do it only half, back of my throat... :mouthonfire:

If that's not enough I have something even hotter. :onfire:

Enjoyed your video!

Back