• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ring of Fire 2015

AD9594AE-9906-4F96-8C1E-41D5CCF90DB7_zpskqptzz9b.jpg

Carolina Reapers on the left and Peter Peppers on the right.

image_zpsaaee420e.jpg

My salsa tomatoes, Goat Bag on the left and Jersey Devil on the right.

January 13- seeds started in Jiffy pellets on a seed starting heat mat inside small greenhouse with a small space heater in the bottom keeping temp at 78°.
January 18- 50% of seeds sprouted, humidity dome removed and lights on for 18/6.
January 23-15 Goat Bag Tomatoes, 15 Jersey Devil Tomatoes, 6 Carolina Reapers, and 5 Peter Peppers potted into peat pots.

Hey happy to say that you are looking good and off to a good start...here's to a great grow for you this season.

Had to do some rearranging for my tomato plants. Everybody is still happy and growing good. I definitely will need to repot soon but I'm trying to hold out as long as possible because space is so tight.

35417A08-1316-47FE-94DB-2299D8401745_zpsinarwee3.jpg
[/img]

E635E9AA-164F-48C6-A064-03FCB528DE1B_zpsuycikcgb.jpg
[/img]

Ring-of-Fire said:
AD9594AE-9906-4F96-8C1E-41D5CCF90DB7_zpskqptzz9b.jpg
Carolina Reapers on the left and Peter Peppers on the right.
image_zpsaaee420e.jpg
My salsa tomatoes, Goat Bag on the left and Jersey Devil on the right.January 13- seeds started in Jiffy pellets on a seed starting heat mat inside small greenhouse with a small space heater in the bottom keeping temp at 78°.January 18- 50% of seeds sprouted, humidity dome removed and lights on for 18/6.January 23-15 Goat Bag Tomatoes, 15 Jersey Devil Tomatoes, 6 Carolina Reapers, and 5 Peter Peppers potted into peat pots.
Is that a four tier greenhouse ?
If so how did you get the lights set up like that ?
I have my seedlings in a four tier greenhouse is why I am asking I don't have lights maybe next year or if I can get a bulb for the one mom has plus somehow fix it in there

Yeah, 4 tiers from tractor supply about $20. This is the first year I've used it so it's been kind of a work in progress. I have a 60 watt 5500k light in a reflector hanging from the center roof support. I have 2 other lower wattage CFLs clamped to the sides in the same type of clamp on reflectors, but I removed the reflector for space. The other light is a sun leaves pioneer IV, and it fits perfectly in this little greenhouse. I lined the whole thing with a cheap emergency blanket.

You have to upload your pic to a file sharing site like photobucket. Then you have to copy the address of the pic you uploaded and insert it between and

Between () and () but without the (). It deleted them from my earlier post.

That didn't work either. img and /img with [ ] around them

EE66067D-19FE-44DA-81C6-E4F81ACE4368_zpsgodejbmf.jpg
[/img]
This is my "strictly for fun" logo I came up with for my salsa jar lids and spice containers. The name came from my co-worker and good friend. He was describing the after effects of consuming and the subsequent elimination of my salsa.
On a related note, lining a logo up on label sheets can be a pain even using the company template.

Chris

They arent doing that now, they've "bushed" back out at the top. They do look funny though, didn't notice it before. That pic was about a week ago. Waiting for the nightime temps to stay up so I can move to the outdoor greenhouse ASAP.

Back