• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Ring of Fire X-tra Hot Habanero Hot Sauce

Ingredients: vinegar, tomatoes, onions, habanero chiles, garlic, serrano chiles, spices, salt, and sugar.

I've tried this a few times at the Pepper Palace (Gatlinburg) and liked it, so I thought I would buy a bottle and give it a real test drive.

Actually, I am surprised by how flavorful this sauce is. I was even more surprised that vinegar is the #1 ingredient. This sauce does not taste like a vinegar sauce. I can not talk highly enough about how great this sauce tastes!!!!

The heat level, on the other hand, does not live up to the "X-tra Hot" label. I would call it a 5 or 6.

Recommended use: I think this sauce would be great as a marinade for chicken, perhaps shrimp. In fact, I'm going to try it as a marinade and post results later on this thread. The thing I like the most about this sauce is it's freshness. It tastes like it was made this morning....and has a nice, chunky consistency.

Bon Apetit!!

Josh

I have to Admit, they do have very tasty stuff. But, like Staffing said, the stuffs not hot at all. I used a little jersey death once to spike up the heat of their Roasted Garlic & Chipotle sauce. Worked out pretty good.

Back