• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting RJC Harvest Picture

Started in March and 6 months later the daily harvest has been looking like this picture. Hate to see the season drawing to a close :( It's been waaaaaaaaaay to much fun!

harvest004.jpg

Savina

harvest002.jpg

Looks great. I hear ya on the sadness of the season ending. But, for me I also get excited cause that just means it will be seed starting time soon. Nice pics BTW

Looking great RJ congrats!

I'm with you on the feeling bummed that our season is about over. Still too early to think about it. I know we'll make it through September without a freeze so I'm fixating on that.

Nice selection. I'd be a happy guy having something like that to look forward to on a daily basis!

I'm really hoping for a prolonged "indian summer". Although the cool nights are already catching up to my leaves even if frost is still a few weeks off.

soon enough we'll be staring all over again!

Nice batch of pods. Mine are slowing down as well, although many are making flowers for the 2nd wave. If I can protect them from frost, I should have pods through November.

I was out this a.m. looking things over and I've got a few plants, Fatalii, Bhut J, Naga M, Red Savina that are just bursting with pods flowers and tiny peppers. I don't think most of them are going to get a chance to ripen though. That bums me out immensely.

Pretty sure I'll have a lot of mixed green pepper powder this year.

Thanks guys. I've enjoyed this forum, all of your pictures and conversations. I'm not going anywhere and already planning for next year.

I've had some true 2nd harvests already on plants other than the fire breathers. Just amazes me pepper plants give off this much fruit.

Which reminds me is there an outstanding spice receipe to mix hab powder? I'll check the the foods forum.

P.S. Silver Surfer, great signature!

Back