• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics RJC Plant Pics

Bhut

peppers007.jpg

Jalapeno

peppers008.jpg

I forget...but magnesum salt has really helped this guy.

peppers009.jpg

Bhut #2 Look familiar Patrick?

peppers013.jpg

Some random photos..

peppers001-1.jpg

This was a very nice orange hab when purchased and only 1 of 3 plants I didn't seed. FULL OF APHIDS! Live and learn I guess. It died out and is now coming back.

peppers006.jpg

Loose photo.

peppers007.jpg

Lots of good advice on here so thanks in advance.

RJC

Looking good RJ. Was it the Bhut or 7 pod that had a bit of yellow on it when we traded? Whichever one is was you sure took care of it. I'm not 100% sure but the 7 pod may be one of Pepper Ridge Farm's "brain strain".

Thanks Patrick! I tried the "macro mode" on a few plants with my little digital so the pictures turned out very average. Yes, that was the 7-pot and it looks much greener than the photo. I hope to overwinter it this year.

Plants look great! Looks like the Cappy 7 Pot is going to be doing damage world wide this year.

Thanks guys. Hate to bump this little ol' post up after looking at the BigT photos. Those plants are unbelievable. First year rookie here and having lots of fun. Got a later start than most on this forum but I think I'm going to have some super hot results:onfire:

RJ I figure we have at least 60 more days, probably closer to 75 or so. I'm pretty sure your plants will be able to make lots and lots of pods for ya. Plus if any of mine are successful I'll be happy to share.

great looking plants RJC...they will produce well for you before first frost...

Figured a small update was in order...

Everyone have a great day.

My Hunting Retriever Champion and best friend, Harlie. She helped me eat half a Thai Hot yesterday. Then promptly spit it out. Ok then...no super hots for you! :lol:

First_Boatblind_3yrs.jpg

Naga pods in the near future.

peppers016.jpg

The C-hab brothers (I hated to see seedlings go to waste so I stuck four of them in a pot) Getting big.

peppers019.jpg

more....

Aji Limon coming along well...

peppers020.jpg

But what about this next picture? I've got several big Peach habs and after seeing this pod I might have received some other type of seed?

peppers015.jpg

more pics...

peppers017.jpg

peppers018.jpg

more...

Jalapeno

peppers013.jpg

Kung Pao? My daughter switched all soil lables and I seriously can't remember what everything is anymore:)

peppers009.jpg

I know, I know, I neglect my lawn..but not the Eastward facing walking line of peppers!

peppers006.jpg

The line of pots continues around the south side of the house.

We've got a small thunderstorm coming over us now, but just a half hour before it was HOT and humid. These plants were showing the effects of the heat. But now..5 minutes ago. All perked up.

peppers005.jpg

I guess my next update will be the super hots. That is when their pods are starting to look good.

Thanks all.

RJ I'd say you're going to have some heat coming your way very soon. Great work man.

I've never known a hab to have upright pods.

Nice pepper pics and beautiful dog. Her expression seems to say, "you're not tricking me again with one of those fire bombs". :P

To hell with the grass, if it's less than knee high it's fine; you can't eat that anyway. :D

Back