vendor Robert Slade Russell

I just wanted to post up some quick props to Robert Slade Russell. I've dealt with him numerous times with him as the "customer", and I recently had the pleasure in dealing with him as a seller. I got 2 boxes of fresh bhut jolokia from him in record time...they got here FAST. I opened the boxes...and good lawdy! He stuffed HUGE pods, jam packed into the boxes. I received 400 grams, which is pretty close to a pound. Not one pod was damaged, nor were any old...these were very fresh. OK...I've had ghosties before...and been eating supers from y garden since April...but Slade's ghosties woke me up. I have NEVER had a ghostie that damn hot. I tried at first...just a piece the size of a tic-tac, and was sweating like mad, red faced, and bloodshot eyes immediately. I thought I did something wrong...maybe I angered the chile gods. I diced the rest of the pod on my chilli tonight, and couldn't finish the bowl. Absolute perfection. So I puree'd most of it, and kept few more fresh to man-up to.

Great guy...always prompt, and I look forward to doing business with him ANYTIME.

Thanks!

Yes, Robert Slade Russell is truly a man of his word - a man of integrity who sticks by his word. Unfortunately this is not the norm in the world anymore.

We traded boxes of superhots of peppers each of us wanted. He then made a youtube video comparing one of the peppers I'd sent. And much to my surprise and pleasure, my name was included in the credits. Robert didn't have to give credit to any one He could have compared his peppers and left it at that.

So I give him many accolades. Thank you, Mr. Robert Slade Russell.

I too purchased pods from Slade recently that were of good quality with fast and reasonably priced service. I appreciate anyone that behaves as he does. Thanks again Slade.
-Mark

I've sent some boxes to Slade to review/pod test for Nagacanario(aka Naganumbness) and he has sent some seeds and a few pods back to try. Well yesterday when i got home from work, i had a nice surprise in the mail box. Had a box of different pods that Slade had grown and sent just because he wanted to share with me and Nagacanario. Thanks Slade for thinking about us boys down here in Savannah! The box of peppers look really good. :)

Back