• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Rock and a hard place

So I have a room mate, hes a grouchy type and bitches about a ton of moot pointless bullshit everyday, which is not a problem usually cause ive gotten used to his pmsing all the time however. I wake up today, walk downstairs, and start making myself a sandwitch, and he flipped out cause I used a slice of cheese form a package of 48 he had baught. So I tell him to basicly go to hell cause he goes free range on my food all the time (keep in mind I pay the vast majority of the bills) and thinks nothing of it, he then goes on to threaten my car, my gfs car, me, my gf and the house. Now I'm a very tolerant person and can put up with alot of bullshit, but this is crossing the line. I am debating 1 of 3 options

1. beat the living snot out of him
2. slap him around some and toss him to the cops
3. throw all of his junk out of the house (hopefully breaking some of it) and telling him to get the fuck out

I dont mind threats at me or my stuff, but he who choses to threaten my gf out of nowhere is asking for alot of trouble.

Any thoughts or input?

As tempting as it'd be to knock him, you don't want a simple assult or battery charge. And don't use anything if you do, it'll elevate to Aggravated. Not good.

What about getting him removed the legal way and a restraining order due to threats against you, your gf and all? Who's the house or rental agreements name in?

Commit no evils against said foe...but it is time to disolve the friendship...

Things to consider...you say room mate...is it a house, an apartment, etc...if it is a house, do you own or rent and who is on the lease...if it is an apartment, who is on the lease...

if you can answer these questions, I may be able to guide you to an amicable solution...

Smack that bitch up......Then say he tripped and have him removed legally....:lol:

Also, as AJ has said, who's name is on the lease makes all the difference...

I think you got it in the right order already. Do number 1 then 2 then finish with 3.

Just goofing. Do it the legal way of course.

H0TSTUFF said:
its seperate leases, a guy rents us parts of the house, but I pay the majority piece

Sounds a bit tricky.....If his name is with yours on a lease it will be very hard and you will have to prove the majority payments throught court...

Might be easier for you to move out as hard as that may be?

Go undercover. Take pictures of his family in public places.
Wait till he walks in, then do like the guy in the first Predator movie and drag a very large knife down your chest.

Hand him the pics with a bloody hand and tell him that it's probably a good idea if he leaves.

DONT use your hands and use all other options you have he dont worth you going to jail if u kick his ass just tell him get the F out dude

I had a young bloke that was living with me and a similar situation occured, except that he STOLE from me.
Without even accusing him about it he went off the deep end.
I calmly asked how long he thought it would take to move his stuff out and he grabbed a backpack and his Playstation and left.

I since burnt most of his other stuff.
Now he wants me to foot 25% of HIS internet bill, hahahahaha. He can :whistle: bloody dixie as far as i am concerned.
He WILL try to have me bashed but that will come as a huge shocked to him as it is very hard to wipe ones nether regions without the use of ones arms.

Skydiver said:
Go undercover. Take pictures of his family in public places.
Wait till he walks in, then do like the guy in the first Predator movie and drag a very large knife down your chest.

Hand him the pics with a bloody hand and tell him that it's probably a good idea if he leaves.

^^ LOL this is by far the most creative so far :lol:

Novacastrian said:
I had a young bloke that was living with me and a similar situation occured, except that he STOLE from me.
Without even accusing him about it he went off the deep end.
I calmly asked how long he thought it would take to move his stuff out and he grabbed a backpack and his Playstation and left.

I since burnt most of his other stuff.
Now he wants me to foot 25% of HIS internet bill, hahahahaha. He can :whistle: bloody dixie as far as i am concerned.
He WILL try to have me bashed but that will come as a huge shocked to him as it is very hard to wipe ones nether regions without the use of ones arms.

Is that the young fella i met that day at your place????

Dude, just move out. The drama isn't worth the joy in beating the ever living snot out of him. And the effort required to have him removed from the place is going to be far too much. Just find yourself a suitable place to live and gtfo.

Anyone who flips out like that over less then $0.25 in cheese slices is not worth the time of day.

Back