• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Brother kevin. Love the pic. Nothing like seeing a dirty nole being speared into the ground! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Devan, package is on it's way. Threw a fresh brainstrain in for ya to review as well ;)

TBKILLa. You win the constillation prize. A free oven mitt. :rofl:

So I wantet to give a shout out to my brothers Andy ( Pulpiteer) and Gary (Windchicken) for spreading some love my way. Both were unexspected which is always a treat. :party:

Wife hands me a box of Granola bars and I am like what is this? I see Andy's name on it and my eyes get really big. Low and behold I could not believe my eyes when I saw all the fresh pods . Too many varirties to name off but here is a pic. All the pods are huge and are in perfect condition. They will be put to great use at the romy6 house. Thank you Andy!!! More smoked powder . Yahooooo!

IMG_3781.jpg

My man Gary sent a box full of peppers from seeds I sent him last year. Anybody who know's Gary will tell you the guy is a pepper growing machine. The pods look like they had been rolled in wax and spit shined before shipping. They were Huge and delightful. The icing on the cake was my first official cross. I sent him some Brainstrain seeds and yellow 7's last year and here is what they look like.

mail.jpg

The brains ended up looking half dorsett half brainesh . So we are calling them nagabrains. They have the best of both peppers in them. I think next year I will just send Gary all of my seeds and let him grow my peppers for me since he is so much better at it than me :shh:

Thank you Andy and Gary. I am one blessed chili man :drooling:

Here is a pic of all the peppers including my little rain soaked peppers on the bottom

IMG_3783.jpg

Excellent, Jamie. You deserve it, my friend! On the other hand, I
have seen you referred to as a pepper growing madman, so you
better keep on growing, brother :D

Loving that video update Jamie! Nothing like cameos from the kiddos, you're son is hilarious and Chris sure is a pretty girl! When the rain subsides you will be back in full swing I am sure! :)

Jamie those are some great looking pods that's for certain. Just dont try scarfing them all at one meal :)

have a good weekend Bro, I'll be battening down the hatches just in case on Monday we have a visitor come through.

Thank you Jamie, The peppers smell awesome and the powders niceeeeeee! I expecially like the smell of the little Fatalii one. can't wait to try them.

F685B180-3F72-44E0-BC9B-E0457AE43E2B-230-0000001B76AB430E.jpg

Think I'm going to combine these with the ones from Matt and ferment them into a nice couple of bottles of flame thrower fuel.

Lookin good jamie. Glad your staying loaded up with fresh pods no matter where youve grown them or not. But hey what is that yellow hab type pod at the bottom of the pic of the pods Andy sent you?

Nice to see the love coming back your way brother! You are well deserving my friend! yours'll come around and in a few short months you'll be one of the only ones on here with poddage going on.

Shane

Thank you Paul. And don't worry I will keep my grow on :dance:

Melissa. Always nice to see you on my grow. I am blessed with two wonderful children and many great chili friends :fireball:

Bill, glad the powder made it and the few pods. I had a feeling you would put them to a good cause. Keep ferminting and suacing in case the storm hits we have plent of rocketfuel to get us through :party:

Pia, thank you and glad to see you too are getting much deserved chili love from others :onfire:

Devan, your package should be there tomorrow :woohoo:

Britt. Sorry to hear your patio isn't fairing so great. But considering you have had a pretty good season with your elements and all. The pepper Andy sent is a yellow squash. I will double check when I get home to make sure.

Thanks Shane. Glad to see you back in action. I have a feeling you too will be covered in pods late in the season. Now get back to running that marathon uphill, barefooted, in the sleet and snow :rofl:

Trying to catch up on a few glogs this morning, and thought I'd stop in and say, "Hi". Enjoyed your video, as always!. JJ is quite the entertainer, and very comfortable in front of the camera. Even made my teenager laugh with his, "You're lucky I love you, Dad." comment!

I'm starting to get some small harvests every 2 or 3 days. Nothing like the hauls that you were making a couple months back, but the pods should continue rollin' in until that first frost rears its ugly head!

Bonnie, I now how it is this time of year trying to stay up on everyone's grow's. It is virtually impossible. Glad you could stop by. I have been enjoying your vids and pics too. Not sure how you grow where you do but i am very impressed.

Awesome care package you got from people Jamie and the tour video was great let me know if you need the mystery seeds back I have three left over in case you need them including some white 7 pot/pod seeds I can add just pm.

Britt asked the same thing. It is a jamaican hot yellow. I called it a yellow squash. I was close.

Fernando my man. What the heck is up? I still have plenty of white 7's and many seeds , too many to handle. Thank you though.

Britt asked the same thing. It is a jamaican hot yellow. I called it a yellow squash. I was close.

Fernando my man. What the heck is up? I still have plenty of white 7's and many seeds , too many to handle. Thank you though.

i meant the one next to it not the squash looking pepper. the one to the left of the yellow scorp looking pod

Matt. Hope you enjoy it. I think it is my best powder yet. Hopefully it will spice up some meals abroad :onfire:

Eric, That is a Fatali. Just a odd way it was laying on the cutting board.

That is kick ass John. I remember you saying you would give your left arm for some yellow primo seeds so i thought you would appreciate them .

Well I decide to make some sauce today. I call it Nagabrain sauce in honor of Gary( windchicken) sending me the nagabrain pods . The pepper is so perfect I will be growing it soon :dance: :dance: :dance:

First I scraped up some stuff

IMG_3784.jpg

Then I smoked it for an hour at 200 degrees

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

Then I added some dried maters and boiled for twenty minutes

IMG_3794.jpg

Blended and boiled for another twenty :fireball:

IMG_3796.jpg

Last i jarred it up

IMG_3797.jpg

can't wait to try it with some vittles