• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Romy6 reviews SuperHots primo 7

Well I am glad I decided not to video tape me trying this puppy. It was another one of Jack's(SuperHot) massive pods. I would put it up there with the any other 7 or bhut I have tried.

100_2540.jpg

100_2535.jpg

This pod was very oily like all of the 7 pod/pot I have had the pleasure of sampling. It had a very clean smell like a scorpion or 7. Very pungent and citrusy. Medium seed count maybe 30 or so.

100_2542.jpg

So like the dumb ass that I am I took a big bite out of the base of the pepper where the thickest walled placenta was. Very thin walled and easy to choose. Had no time to taste the flavor due to the immediate mouth and throat burn. It felt like there were 1000 needles slowly picking at my insides. Starting sweating and felt a lil dizzy. :crazy: After about 2 minutes the throat burn was so bad I had to chug a beer and steal some of my daughters ramen noodles. That really helped my throat . :mouthonfire: Eyes were watering and my nose was running like Niagara falls. After about ten minutes i felt semi normal. Nose and throat were almost free of burn. It has been about 20 minutes and the only thing that burns is my lips and nose. Jack this pepper was twice as hot as the scorp/bhut cross. Right up there with the Butch T. Awesome grow. Thanks for making me sweat :lol:

I hope that I haven't scared you guys away. It would've been nice to of seen a little suffering which a pod like that was meant for. I would have to say that my Infinity was the hottest for me this season. Anything more than a half a pod over a large pizza is too dam brutal. Everything else starts at one pod. I wish we could have hooked up earlier and been able to have done more killers. There is always next season, so build up your strength and I will see what I can do.

It's been fun working with you guys, Jack

BTW, Matt hasn't fallen off my radar either – plenty of heat to go around!!

Nice description of the pain. I've yet to grow red 7 Pots, how generally does the flavor compare with Bhut-type peppers?

I cant believe you stole your daughters Ramen! That is so messed up. Whats next, kicking the dog?
Well Matt if we had a dog I would have been kicking it. Yeah I was hard up for the throat burn to go away. Now my stomach is glowing :onfire:

Sounds like a hot one Jamie! :mouthonfire:
I imagine JJ thought it was pretty darn funny! :rofl:

Kevin

Oh hot one is a understatement brotha. I was begging Cristina for noodles. The whole family was laughing at me. :beer:

I hope that I haven't scared you guys away. It would've been nice to of seen a little suffering which a pod like that was meant for. I would have to say that my Infinity was the hottest for me this season. Anything more than a half a pod over a large pizza is too dam brutal. Everything else starts at one pod. I wish we could have hooked up earlier and been able to have done more killers. There is always next season, so build up your strength and I will see what I can do.

It's been fun working with you guys, Jack

BTW, Matt hasn't fallen off my radar either – plenty of heat to go around!!
You ain't scared me Jack and the chili deva Al better review his Primo pod or I am gonna make a thirty minute drive up US 1 and kick some Newtune ass! :lol: Thanks a bunch Jack. We look forward to next year :dance:

Nice description of the pain. I've yet to grow red 7 Pots, how generally does the flavor compare with Bhut-type peppers?

Well I have only had an Assam Bhut and the flavor was very similiar but the burn was more throat where the Bhut seemed more mouth and stomach. Both very lethal and not for the light of heart.

That sure is one mean lookin' gnarly pepper you chowed down on there Jamie!

That's definitely a great looking Primo 7 specimen you've provided there Jack.

Great growing! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

dvg

Well I have only had an Assam Bhut and the flavor was very similiar but the burn was more throat where the Bhut seemed more mouth and stomach. Both very lethal and not for the light of heart.

Huh. Same kind of fruity sweet taste and strong aroma too?

Nice sounds like me when i eat really hot peppers.

I wonder...does the Light headed feeling come from trying to suck in air to cool it down. or from adrenalin

Yes Shaugh it was quite comical :lol:

That sure is one mean lookin' gnarly pepper you chowed down on there Jamie!

That's definitely a great looking Primo 7 specimen you've provided there Jack.

Great growing! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

dvg
Thanks Doug. I am paying the price this morning my ass is :onfire:

Huh. Same kind of fruity sweet taste and strong aroma too?
I would say very smiliar in taste just not quite a fruity smelling. A lil more habby smelling than the Bhut. And I have tried a chocolate bhut and a yellow but they didn't taste anything like the red assam :cool:

Nice sounds like me when i eat really hot peppers.

I wonder...does the Light headed feeling come from trying to suck in air to cool it down. or from adrenalin
Yeah I was not prepared for the major throat burn. It was like the Douglah only much worse. And Stephen my man I do think the light headed fealing comes from sucking up the air to ease the pain . My Adrenaline rush usually comes when the dizzyness fades.:mouthonfire:

Back