• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Routebounds 2011 year

Wow Stephen , I cant believe how big your plants are for only being 2 months old!
And you already got flowers! :dance:
You should definitely See some ripe pods before you get frost!! :cool:

Kevin

Wow Stephen , I cant believe how big your plants are for only being 2 months old!
And you already got flowers! :dance:
You should definitely See some ripe pods before you get frost!! :cool:

Kevin

Thanks Kevin!
Wait till you see my flood table up and runnin!
I might go snag a timer tomorrow so I can set it up.
Great plants start from great seeds appreciate man!

Stephen your plants are growing super fast :dance: . I remember a very short time ago when that Douglah was a just a baby. Cheerish the moments cause before long they will want nothing to do with ya :crazy:

And stay away from that A/C unit my brotha! :hell:

Looking good, mine are starting to pic up now that it's cooled a lil and rain has let off.

Yes I am loving this weather! My Long slim Cayenne didnt mind they just kept pumping out pods heat and rain.
The rest of them are getting their stride now.
Thanks SS!

Stephen your plants are growing super fast :dance: . I remember a very short time ago when that Douglah was a just a baby. Cheerish the moments cause before long they will want nothing to do with ya :crazy: And stay away from that A/C unit my brotha! :hell:

I know thanks Jamie! They are loving this cooler weather and i cant wait to start picking some supers and habs.
Haha I will Cherish every moment even when they are all grown up and burning my mouth.:dance:

Those Wasp aint no joke my man! My whole hand was swollen even yesterday all day at work.
I told my stock guy i got bit by a cotton mouth he was like wtf you didnt go to the hospital? lol
I eventually told him what really happened :rofl:

Its been awhile since you've shown them babies off man! :cool:
They are looking great! and getting loaded down with pods!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin!!
The heat was brutal on my plants this year!!
I took Jamies advise and moved them to the north side of my house and that helped alot!
Now that its cool they are settin in and I didnt even start germinating untill around May.

Couldnt get a pic and i didnt feel like luggin my Aji Lemon Bush thru the door to get a pic.
Its loaded with pods also.
That Jamaican Red had 22 on it 5 gal bucket and as soon as i transplanted it to a 5ver it took off grew about 10 inchs then just flowered like crazy.
Defiantly gonna OW this one

Back