• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Rowdy Red from Heirloom Taste (HeirloomChef)

Ingredients: water, caribbean red habanero peppers,bhut jolokia peppers, onion, cane vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt, ascorbic acid, xanthan gum.

Outstanding smooth consistency. A classic pepper sauce, but the thyme gives this a distinct and wonderful flavor. Nice whack of heat from the bhuts

Sounds awesome. Your last comment summed it all up. "Enhance it, without being overpowering". That is what I look for in a sauce. I might have to put this one on my list. My wife thinks I have too many sauces, so I might have to thin some out before buying though. :)

It's not available yet, I will make an announcement when it is. I've got two others nearing the point that I think they're ready. Unfortunately between the day job and the paperwork/lab testing/label approval process it's taking a lot longer than I expected to get this venture off the ground.

Westin refrigerator space is like the lawn, if you just take a little more each year they don't notice, I have the whole top shelf of the door now!

Thanks,

Chad

sounds great. From the description, that's what I look for in a sauce. Thyme is a spice I never would have thought to incorporate - kudos for creativity! I'll have to try some!
:cheers:

Have to say - this is one of the few superhot reviews where the throat burn is there and the heat is building, but the reviewer doesn't show discomfort, and is still talking about how flavorful it is - garlic & thyme, etc. To me that's the ultimate take-away from this review. Heat but focus on flavor. Excited to know when it's ready - please keep us posted!

Back