• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sad day for me...

Well I made a thread a day ago explaining my greenhouse heater went out but thought I could save the plants. But I didn't realize I had moved my pride and joy into it the day earlier, my Brain Strain x Primo cross. Sadly I couldn't save any of the leaves, so I've had to trim it back to the stem in hopes of it starting to grow again...

I have more seeds to grow next year but for right now i'm just mad at myself...

LawrenceJ2007 said:
Well I made a thread a day ago explaining my greenhouse heater went out but thought I could save the plants. But I didn't realize I had moved my pride and joy into it the day earlier, my Brain Strain x Primo cross. Sadly I couldn't save any of the leaves, so I've had to trim it back to the stem in hopes of it starting to grow again...

I have more seeds to grow next year but for right now i'm just mad at myself...

As long as the roots didn't freeze and you've got a few nodes on there, it'll grow back, just don't over water or something like that now...

Nah the roots are fine I checked them that night, I watered them with a bit of luke warm water to help warm them up a bit. The stem is a bit dark, but I think it will start producing leaves again soon.

LawrenceJ2007 said:
Nah the roots are fine I checked them that night, I watered them with a bit of luke warm water to help warm them up a bit. The stem is a bit dark, but I think it will start producing leaves again soon.

I hope it works out, the dark stem though can be a sign of death... good luck with it...

Back