• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Sadowski25 GLOG - HYDRO SuperHots 2020

Hello everyone,

I was'nt here for a long time. But this year I'm back with peppers :D

Again trying Aeroponics, but by this whole time I learned a lot more about this topic. So this year willl be better.

Started my seeds on petri dishes with paper + water with Rhizotonic.

1. CP358 Apocalypse
2. Raja Mirch
3. Nagalah
4. Scotch Bonnet Brown
5. Aji White Fantazy
6. Biker Billy Jalapeno

1/4 of peps showed they leaves above rockwool, and superhots started to do this week after mild ones.
For now Peps will grow in small Grodan Cubes to develop propper root mass and more true leaves before transplanting to bigger cubes, where next stage will be a greenhouse with Dry Fog Aeroponics setup.
This year I will try to grow on AN nutrrients and supplements with some Canna stuff like loved Rhizotonic.

In other greenhouse I will have tomatoes etc ;)

Do you guys maybe have a suggestion about positions 1-4 ? 

Year before I growed some peps iin soil and they were not so big on Kristalon nutrients. 

I will also make a Control Group  in soil of each pepper, couple in DWC, and rest in DFA. Still I will have too many plants for my space xD ( now total count is 76 seedlings)

sadowski25 said:
Hello everyone,

I was'nt here for a long time. But this year I'm back with peppers

d41w32L.gif

Another member from Poland, portveyn , mentioned a hot sauce he found in Poland, Roleski Trinidad Scorpion Jot Sauce .... Have you seen/tasted this one?

Your seedlings look great, Sadowski.

I really like the Grodan cubes. Very efficient,
and easy to work with.

Good luck growing those out.

Back