• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Sam & Oliver's PeanutBuster Hot Sauce - S009

S009 - PeanutBuster hot sauce

IMG_5498.JPG

using natural peanut butter, concord grape preserves, merlot and habaneros, i present my delicious PeanutBuster hot sauce.

while this does have the friendly aroma of peanut butter, the creamyness is coupled with an undertone of concord grape sweetness and just a hint of merlot as a warm, habanero smolder starts to set in.

kitchen tested on ribs, wings, noodles, pork, thai food and ice cream, this is one of those recipes i have tinkered with for 2 years. this awesome flavor should be available soon in 12oz and 32oz containers.

Whenever I food process peppers, instead of cleaning out the tub of any leftover pepper bits, I'll add a couple cups of peanuts or cashew bits, and a bit of oil to make a hot nut butter. Your sauce takes this to the next level and I like it! :)

Interesting.

Thinking ice cream.

Careful.

Dairy Queen.

Peanut Buster ® Parfait 

(And they literally type it like that, I copy/pasted.)

not for sale at this time. this is in a prototype phase i might make at a future date. just showcasing my recipe.

i'll have to call my lawyer on the dq thing. its not icecream, or a parfait it would be called PeanutBuater Sauce, ill ask and find out :) if not i have a few other names

I do a marinade for pork and chicken satay that reminds me of your sauce save the jelly.  I use peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, habs, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice and cilantro.

I like the wine instead of vinegar here.

It adds acidity but still lets you use it on dessert without a vinegar bite.

Jay that sounds good.

Back