SASBE of some seeds I've gathered this year

Fresh for planting next year. I've taken what I want for my own growing and the rest are offering back to the community they came from.

Please follow http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/ with the exception that I have already put them in baggies and labeled so just need what kind you want. They are 10+ or 20+ seed packets (except carribbean reds in 50+ seed packets), what I have is what you get. Limit 2 per request to make sure everyone gets some.

7 Pot Primo
Chocolate Habanero
"Not Black Naga mean red cross"
Yellow 7 Pot
Red Brain Strain
Carribbean Red Habanero
Yellow Fatalii
Bishop's crown
Butch T
Red Douglah
White Ghost Pumpkin
New England Baking Pumpkin

I managed to secure some of the following from fresh pods, due to the low number they are available as 5 seed packets until gone:
Black Congo
Tuca
Infinity

PM me with any interest in these seeds and I'll supply my information for sending the SASBE.

Thanks everyone, I will add/remove as I get types.

Don't forget I'm also trading pods for sauces too! http://thehotpepper....imited-edition/

I think I'm going to put a limit of 2 per person just to make sure everyone gets a chance at some.

Got them set aside for those that PM'd me, ready to go!

bluemeanietsi.... Not trying to jack this thread. I will try to help out with the question Jsschrstrcks posted. The 7 Pot Congo SR is a cross that came from SR, as did quite a few other varieties. I got the seeds from cmpman1974 and grew them out this past summer. Pods get gigantic on this one,up to 25 grams I have seen. There are two different strains of this one,not 100% sure which one I have. Again,sorry for the hijack. I want everyone to be as informed as possible. First picture is terrible sorry.....
2012-08-24_20-20-27_601.jpg

2012-06-25_20-52-38_632.jpg

I will address the "Not black naga mean red cross" also. That is an accidental cross of what was supposed to be a black naga. Again, those seeds were from cmpman1974. That plant produced pods that were all over the place this summer. Some of the most insane looking,and largest pods I have seen for a superhot. Ludicrous heat also!

080412085304.jpg

073012070103.jpg

2012-06-26_20-26-03_316.jpg

2012-06-18_19-11-52_123-1.jpg

101112193435.jpg

P.S. this plant grows an enormous frame!!! Give it plenty of room. Sorry again!

Thanks prodigal! I saved the pictures... I'm working on a database for every pepper I have seeds for that includes pictures... (seriously slacking on this) but with your permission I'd like to add your pictures to the DB. Its for my own use, and to help with pepper ids when things get mixed up (as they often do with 500+ varieties).

Thanks!

Thanks prodigal! I saved the pictures... I'm working on a database for every pepper I have seeds for that includes pictures... (seriously slacking on this) but with your permission I'd like to add your pictures to the DB. Its for my own use, and to help with pepper ids when things get mixed up (as they often do with 500+ varieties).

Thanks!

You are more than welcome to take any pics that you see of mine. If it helps you or others,then I couldn't be happier! If you need any other pod,or flower pics just ask. I may have them.

Back