SASBE Offer - Red Scotch Bonnet MoA - CLOSED

They are great! I picked up a box when Judy had these up for sale. I did not realize they were MOA though... at the time they were just listed as Red Scotch Bonnet.

They are very hot and tasty, but they taste nothing like the yellow MOA Scotch Bonnet that we know and love. For taste, the yellow MOA wins hands down, but these are way hotter and will lite you up!

cloudhand said:
They are great! I picked up a box when Judy had these up for sale. I did not realize they were MOA though... at the time they were just listed as Red Scotch Bonnet.

They are very hot and tasty, but they taste nothing like the yellow MOA Scotch Bonnet that we know and love. For taste, the yellow MOA wins hands down, but these are way hotter and will lite you up!

I noticed she had posted another time of bonnets not sure if they were moa.. i know when I purchased. She mentioned from the seeds I gave her.. a plant produced reds. ...so possible the ones yoi have are another mmm when I Make my sauce

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
I noticed she had posted another time of bonnets not sure if they were moa.. i know when I purchased. She mentioned from the seeds I gave her.. a plant produced reds. ...so possible the ones yoi have are another mmm when I Make my sauce

My mistake... the photo looks identical to the pods I received, but I just went back and checked my order and they were listed as Caribbean Red Scotch Bonnets not MOA, so they are most likely not the same.

I'm in if the MOA reds are still available.

Thanks!

cmpman1974 said:
Still ready to fill. lol.  Got three envelopes in so far.  All filled.  One headed back today, the other two go back Monday.  Still room for 7 more based on what I see here.

Chris
Got mine envelope out to you on Friday. I hope you get in on Monday.

I'll give em a shot. Thanks for sharing Denniz and thanks for handling the distribution of em Chris. I already have your addy so will send envelope tomorrow when I head to the po to ship out my seed train

Back