Sauce Giveway Winners Announced!

I just subscribed, looks like you only need 1 more person to subscribe now to give the 3 AM away.

Edit: Aww crap, I just realized that I increased the post count by doing that. All I wanted to do was tell somebody else to subscribe so the 3 AM would be added. Any way this can be forgiven or have I disqualified myself?

Second Edit: Steeley, I know that you won't want to reply to this as that would throw another number in the mix, so could you PM me and let me know the verdict? I understand if I'm disqualified as I did indeed break the rules by posting a second time.

There is only a1st, 2nd, and 3rd, so that 1st place can choose which sauce they would like, and then on down the line. If Blairs is chosen by 1st, 2nd can choose the other Blairs or Daves Insanity.
Numbers chosen at random
21, 9, 14. Next time I will enter numbers into a hat or something. Pm with your address and I will send these out as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow.

1st # 21 - Hailfire101
2nd # 9 - KrazyKraz
3rd # 14 - TemplarBlah

Thanks to everyone to participated, and roughly two weeks from now I will be doing Blairs 3 A.M. with 4 other sauces as well so chances are increased!

SWEET! New members getting a HOT welcome! That was a great idea, 15Min.
:clap:

If they don't just send sauces to me for proper disposal. :lol:

This is inspiring me, I am going to do a contest of my own soon. I am thinking maybe something BIG (think vintage).

15Min, you can also contact them via PM. Might be a good idea as a couple of the people are brand new and might not know their way around, might forget/loose the thread, or they might not have notifications turned.

(sorry to be posting again...just remembered...)
You can also click on their profile and they may have an email address that you could use to contact them if they don't respond via pm.

Back