Sauce reviews?

I have a couple sauces that I have made and am looking for no sh!t honest opinions on them. No thin skin here, just want to know what the experts think. I will have about 3 or 4 1.7oz bottles of each for y'all to try. I have a smoked hab, papaya hab, smoked jalapeno, and a sweet jalapeno. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this so if it's not could a mod move it to the correct sub forum. Anyone that is interested in giving me a honest opinion of these please post which one/s you would like and send PM with addy.

Thank you in advance.

welcome to the forum Sr, Beaver.

Could you post a little of how you made the sauces? Don't need your exact recipes, but a little about your process, and maybe a picture or two would be nice..
salsalady

JayT is our resident "official" reviewer, i would suggest a PM to him for sure! See if he could help you out.
I would love to try your sauces, but I suck at words. So I wouldn't be the best for what you're trying to accomplish.
You definitely would want more than, "mmmm this sht is good!" hahahaha
Good luck!

They are more or less a basic sauce with the pepper as the main ingredient, onion, garlic, white vinegar, filtered water, run through a food processor then cooked down till desired consistancy. I am waiting for the actual sauce bottles to show up, so right now I have them canned in mason jars via pressure cooker. My kids took off with my camera, so it's MIA right now, but I'll work on getting some pics off my phone if I can figure out to do it.

Back