Sauces Opportunity

Hi Guys,
This is a call for all THP saucemakers...As you all know I'll be opening a restaurant in Hagerstown, MD on January 2nd, "Mr. D's Wings, Ribs and Sandwiches" and i am looking to display a 36"x72" bookcase full of specialty sauces, what is going to be special about this is that i want you friends to be part of this (not the usual dave's or blair's) so who is interested into expand in MD (is going to be the only hot sauce/BBQ/Salsa spot in this area), please PM me with either phone number where i can reach you or Wholesale informations.
The clock is ticking....:)
Thanks,
Marco

marcosauces said:
Hi Guys,
This is a call for all THP saucemakers...As you all know I'll be opening a restaurant in Hagerstown, MD on January 2nd, "Mr. D's Wings, Ribs and Sandwiches" and i am looking to display a 36"x72" bookcase full of specialty sauces, what is going to be special about this is that i want you friends to be part of this (not the usual dave's or blair's) so who is interested into expand in MD (is going to be the only hot sauce/BBQ/Salsa spot in this area), please PM me with either phone number where i can reach you or Wholesale informations.
Thanks,
Marco

Marco:

I've sent you a PM

Blue's

LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN HELP

marcosauces said:
Hi Guys,
Thanks,
Marco

No I didn't know about your plans. Congrats! Count me in as one of your friends (I hope :) ). Perhaps I can even help a bit on your promo. Out of the recent 8,000 free samples I have mailed out, a good many have gone into your market area. The reacttion to the sauce has been universally positive. However the one single question I get the most is, "Where can I buy it in my area?" I would be pleased to send out an e-mail to samplers in your area advising them of your new location as a source for Blazin'-Hot and Smokin'-Hot Sauce - if you wish. Also, as I mentioned in the contest thread a while back, the Baltimore Police Department has chosen the Blazin-Hot for their annual hot wing eating contest. The winner this year loved the new sauce so much he arranged to buy some from J.J.'s way over in Cincinnati. I am sure the B.P.D. cops will be excited to hear they have the first local outlet for our sauces on the Atantic sea board. Do you also need autographed bottles to display? - E.Z.

Well guys...I think this is gonna be great, thank to all of you for the response, and i promise i will post the shelf of fame picture as soon as i receive all the sauces.

Marco,

Shipped your sauces today along with 1 of our habanero chocolate bars for you to try,and was thinking when you would like to order again you can just order from peppers and save on the shipping.
Thanks again for the opportunity.

Mick
Kato's

Well,
I need to make the update on the shelf here...The shelf is getting busy ( pictures are coming soon as soon as i receive more sauces from you guys) but I already sold some of the sauces being sent. I think we going to have a good thing going here. I had a great pleasure to meet this Wednesday fellow THP member "dreamtheatervt" (Mason) and have him try some of my new creations at the restaurant, but I hope to meet more of you guys in the future. (Mason you can post the pictures if you want..:P )
Marco

E.Z. Earl said:
No I didn't know about your plans. Congrats! Count me in as one of your friends (I hope :P ). Perhaps I can even help a bit on your promo. Out of the recent 8,000 free samples I have mailed out, a good many have gone into your market area. The reacttion to the sauce has been universally positive. However the one single question I get the most is, "Where can I buy it in my area?" I would be pleased to send out an e-mail to samplers in your area advising them of your new location as a source for Blazin'-Hot and Smokin'-Hot Sauce - if you wish. Also, as I mentioned in the contest thread a while back, the Baltimore Police Department has chosen the Blazin-Hot for their annual hot wing eating contest. The winner this year loved the new sauce so much he arranged to buy some from J.J.'s way over in Cincinnati. I am sure the B.P.D. cops will be excited to hear they have the first local outlet for our sauces on the Atantic sea board. Do you also need autographed bottles to display? - E.Z.

E.Z. Earl,
Your BBQ HOT is going like crazy around here...almost done with the first order..!!!!! expect more orders from me..!!

kato said:
Marco,

Shipped your sauces today along with 1 of our habanero chocolate bars for you to try,and was thinking when you would like to order again you can just order from peppers and save on the shipping.
Thanks again for the opportunity.

Mick
Kato's

Ohhhhhh...the darn thing is awesome Mick....expect an order from us on that..we will definitely display the chocholate bar in the future..!!!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']:D slacker![/QUOTE]

Yep, that's me!!!!! you should hear what my wife calls me! Scrambling to finish the new baby's room before Jet kickoff at 1!

huvason said:
Yep, that's me!!!!! you should hear what my wife calls me! Scrambling to finish the new baby's room before Jet kickoff at 1!

Well, at least now you'll have plenty of time to paint the crown molding. :P

Back