• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

SAVANNAH 7 POD (MOTHER-PLANT) TEST

I did my first whole pod test on the Savannah 7 pod today and that bastard is a F'in BEAST! Naganumbness(aka Nagacanario) has grown the seed of satan. You can see the video on his YT (Nagacanario) video 14. Tumudder also had the same one this week.I've had parts of many diff. Superhots and this has blown them out the water. THANK NAGANUMBNESS for letting me be one of the few to test this meana$$ pod!

I did my first whole pod test on the Savannah 7 pod today and that bastard is a F'in BEAST! Naganumbness(aka Nagacanario) has grown the seed of satan. You can see the video on his YT (Nagacanario) video 14. Tumudder also had the same one this week.I've had parts of many diff. Superhots and this has blown them out the water. THANK NAGANUMBNESS for letting me be one of the few to test this meana$$ pod!

I'm gonna try to get some seeds from Todd, do you have a video of it?

heres the vid I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuXz224yv10&feature=plcp

Talk to naganumbness that's satan baby, hotpooper and tumudder may have some also.
Sitting on the crapper now, my A-hole is melting off now. I hope the tp does not catch on fire.

OH, it also woke me up at 2am today, felt like someone was ripping my guts out and cutting them up. Sweating and really bad pains in my guts. Dude this thing is a monster, it will get you later. Going to try and lay back down HOLY SH?T!!!

OH, it also woke me up at 2am today, felt like someone was ripping my guts outer and cutting them up. Sweating and really bad pains in my guts. Dude this thing is a monster, it will get you later. Going to try and lay back down HOLY SH?T!!!
Dang the whole pod Standbyand"FIRE"(PUNE INTENDED LOL)Ive yet to dare and eat a whole supper! What i like to refer to your 2am experience is(BUBBLE GUTS)And those suck ive gotten them either 1/2 or even just a1/4of a pod but man a whole one bet you dident get much sleep?But at least you can say you've been did it WAY TO GO......

I dont know if it works for bubble guts but for the hot cole feeling in your stomach ive found a small snack and a glass of milk before the pepper usually works what s the next pepper in mind your going ri try?

STANDBYANDFIRE , (Steven ) vs
The Savannah 7 hybrid 9:40 10 likes, 0 dislikes
163 views nagacanario 08/01/12 Watch Video Video quality: HQ | Normal Share Video STANDBYANDFIRE (Steven) signed
up on ... ( more )

Back