SB7J F5 Seed Give Away

BANG

uYiS9OFl.jpg

KYAHX5n.jpg

gWs84mj.jpg

I deserve it because I have an extra DWC bucket that was supposed to be filled with a superhot that a guy on one of the FB forums didn't send me. It's really lonely. This is also my first year growing anything but locoto peppers. I also will publically declare that you are the most awesomest person in the entire world if I am one of the chosen few.

I have cloned willows and rosemary. Have two yellow locotos that I am trying to clone now. My first year doing hydroponics also and everything is going crazy. 3" plants with flowers already!

I'll spread this awesome pepper by sending out seeds of it, of course.

Dang, I have the one pheno type that looks like a flying saucer. I'd sure like to get the others, especially the yellow one, but I'm not sure if this one is different or not. Oh well, I just gave CAPCOM some hell on another thread, so I'm sure I don't deserve the seeds here.

hmmm do I deserve these yes and no LOL depends on what time it is.. as far as cloning go I do know how to propagate shrubs and tree's. I finnaly got to get out of bed from diabetes and son is helping me set back up my misting bed in witch I use to root cuttings of plants. it is out side but also have a smaller one to put in greenhouse that he recovered for me. Peppers should be easy to do from cuttings in a misting bed.

Would love seeds.Do I deserve them?That would be up to you.As far as growing goes I do best with a high degree of success.Have never tried cloning(MJ GENRE)BUT HAVE EXPERIENCE ROOTING CUTTINGS.SHARING AND GIVING,I BELIEVE IVE DEMONSTRATED THAT RECENTLY.So if you do indeed have extra seed would love to grow and share,WorldWide.To all members that can root ice cream.sticks,you guys rock!!!!

unfortunately i only had enough seeds for 3 people, but i have another one i want you guys to grow for me. Jays PGS x Primo 7 F3. it is a very VERY branchy plant that stays closer to the ground which is neat. easily 200 pods per plant.

PexPeppers said:
unfortunately i only had enough seeds for 3 people, but i have another one i want you guys to grow for me. Jays PGS x Primo 7 F3. it is a very VERY branchy plant that stays closer to the ground which is neat. easily 200 pods per plant.
would surely grow these out if you still have some,thanks!

Pex asked me to post this here.

Bought some pods off Ignite, and there were some of these in the box. I don't know what generation or whether the pheno is correct. I remember them looking like flying saucers, kinda.

If I bag them up in lots of 5, I could send out 20. These are not isolated, so  you takes your chances. PM me an address with SB7J seeds in the subject line.

And coach, get your yellow ones to grow, I want some seed this fall!

Orekoc said:
Pex asked me to post this here.

Bought some pods off Ignite, and there were some of these in the box. I don't know what generation or whether the pheno is correct. I remember them looking like flying saucers, kinda.

If I bag them up in lots of 5, I could send out 20. These are not isolated, so  you takes your chances. PM me an address with SB7J seeds in the subject line.

PM sent! :)

Orekoc said:
I've got a few seeds with your name on it if you give me your address. Got your Billy Boy Douglahs & Bih Caramels today. Thanks!

coachspencerxc said:
I've got a few seeds with your name on it if you give me your address. Got your Billy Boy Douglahs & Bih Caramels today. Thanks!
PM on the way shortly. Glad you got them, let me know how the do for you.

Back