SCHLITZ IS BACK

paulky_2000 said:
Then again, a bad beer is better than no beer at all!;)

Yeah, we were working in Murray, KY and had to drive across the state line to get beer. Very expensive and since we were struggling to pay bills, we would buy Black Label. Now that stuff was nasty, at least the first six-eight!

Mike

AlabamaJack said:
Schlitz was the first beer I ever tasted at about age 8. It was warm, smelled terrible, and tasted.......yuck (to an 8 yo)....

When I got legal, I drank a lot of Jax...anyone else remember Jax Beer out of New Orleans?

jaxbeer.jpg

That's one I was sorry to see go away. aaaahhhh memories.

wordwiz said:
Yeah, we were working in Murray, KY and had to drive across the state line to get beer. Very expensive and since we were struggling to pay bills, we would buy Black Label. Now that stuff was nasty, at least the first six-eight!

Mike

Did you ever try Drummond Brothers Beer? We drank the crap out of it when we were in college in the early 90's. It's no longer made, but it used to be made in Evansville, Indiana,.....cost $1.49 a six-pack,...and was brewed with genuine Ohio River water...

It's been 20 years and my liver still glows in the dark.....

Or the NW. ;)

That was one of the most procured bevvy's back in the punk/goth/neuwave days of the mid 80s - early 90's. Good times...from what I can remember.

I haven't seen Black Label for at least 30 years. It was popular here in the 60's and 70's then just went away.

texas blues said:
That's just sickening...oh no!

: blows chunks on Passow's shoes :

Dude. I just got those to the perfect amount of dirtiesness. Now they are too dirty and I need to reclean and redirt.

imaguitargod said:
Dude. I just got those to the perfect amount of dirtiesness. Now they are too dirty and I need to reclean and redirt.

Sorry. Should be easy to clean though. It is after all...chunks.

imaguitargod said:
I've eaten alot of eyes in my time, both pigs and fish. They are tasty as hell.

then lets have ya video tape yourself eating some eyes & post it on THP. I'm sure we'd all love to see it. if ya want you can poke it with a toothpick & dip it in some hot sauce to eat'em :lol:

Back