seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

I jumped in Mikes Train so I might as well dump some Starfish,Primo and Moruga seed on this one too.
Get me in early so these can be spread out down the train.
Or I can just send them to the start line line like I did the other train

LMK

Good news everyone! We have ourselves a party train! Everyone make sure to PM your name and addy to the rider before you on the list. If you haven't received the address of the person after you, shoot them a reminder to do so

There has been a small change in the lineup. ikeepfish will be moving to the #1 spot and Seacowboy will be moving to the #4 spot. Make sure if you're affected by this change to get your new ship to addy. bhut camp please send your shipping info to ikeepfish and Seacowboy please send your info to fiogga. As well, someguy please send your info to Seacowboy. Sorry if this causes any confusion and if you have ANY questions, please PM me. I will delay the train until tomorrow (Tuesday) to make sure those affected by this change have time to get the info they need. Thanks all for understanding and special thanks to ikeepfish and Seacowboy for working with me to get this baby heading down the tracks ASAP.

Who wants to receive the seeds I have ?
Im in no need of anything to date,just wanting to add fodder to the train
to help the cause.
I can mail today if I get an address before 2:00pm CST

Bhut Camp . . . . lets do this!!

If anyone already has his address get it to me

Alright riders, working out some last minute details and hope to have this on it's way tomorrow. If you haven't received the address of the person after you on the list then please let me know so I can make changes if necessary.  Once you have the train in your hands please remember to PM the rider after you and make sure they're around. If you haven't heard from them within 24hrs please let me know. DON"T send the train on if they don't PM you back letting you know that they're around

Never got it . . . . . .
bhut camp said:
My addy has been sent.Choo chooooooo!
RIDERS need a back up plan in the fix when and if you allow life priority to over ride the trains progress
Yes it happens but slack ass's are plentiful in the game of seed trading.
"Guard yourself ahead of derailment"

My last seed trade took a month, 2 States apart
Scorched said:
Alright riders, working out some last minute details and hope to have this on it's way tomorrow. If you haven't received the address of the person after you on the list then please let me know so I can make changes if necessary.  Once you have the train in your hands please remember to PM the rider after you and make sure they're around. If you haven't heard from them within 24hrs please let me know. DON"T send the train on if they don't PM you back letting you know that they're around

In the train I have included an index card with my name and address on it. Please keep this card with the box at all times. If you ever aren't sure where to send the box to next and for whatever reason can't access THP or the internet then please return the train to me and I will get it to the correct person ASAP. This should eliminate some issues that could possibly pop up. If anyone has any questions at all don't be afraid to ask and please don't wait until the last minute. I would love to get at least 2 rounds out of this if not more

Dragonpeppers said:

Sorry but the train is currently full. I will open it back up to new and repeat riders near the end of this round. Thanks for the interest and hope to see you on the next trip

Scorched said:
In the train I have included an index card with my name and address on it. Please keep this card with the box at all times. If you ever aren't sure where to send the box to next and for whatever reason can't access THP or the internet then please return the train to me and I will get it to the correct person ASAP. This should eliminate some issues that could possibly pop up. If anyone has any questions at all don't be afraid to ask and please don't wait until the last minute. I would love to get at least 2 rounds out of this if not more
Do I need to send my address to the person ahead of me now or as it gets closer?

Scorched said:

You've been a member for a while so exception made, welcome to the train!

I've made one small change to how I will handle a possible round 2. The wall o' text has been updated but I'll note the change here to save everyone from having to read the novel at the top.  I will close the train to riders once we are full and won't reopen until the train reaches the end of the line. At that time I'll reopen to repeat riders as well as new riders. Any repeat rider is welcome to ride again and I will make sure to sort the new list so that repeat riders don't end up with the train right away again. This is how Coheed did his train and seemed to work much more smoothly than how I had planned on doing it.
Great. Maybe by then I'll have the 90 days in!

parker49 said:
Do I need to send my address to the person ahead of me now or as it gets closer?

Go ahead and send your address now. This goes for everyone, that way it's done and they have it.  The biggest thing is just to make sure the person you are sending the train to replies to your PM before you send the train to them.  I know I sound like a broken record but some of these small little things are how the train gets delayed. If the person you're supposed to send it to is on vacation or out of town and you send the train to them without checking that they're around it sits on their front step or p.o. box for who knows how long. If you PM them and haven't heard back in 24 hrs either post here or PM me. I will constantly be monitoring this thread and my messages. if necessary we can skip them and once we hear from them again we can get the train to them next. If you know you won't be around and the train is getting close to you, let me know and I will move you with someone else until you will be back. The more rounds we get the bigger variety everyone will hopefully have access to

Ok since Scorched didn't mention it, TNKS is mailing me an early contribution to the train, if I receive the train before I get the package from him I'm going to hold it for a brief period until I get those seeds to add to it.  I think it will probably work out that I won't have any serious delays doing this.  If I find I'm waiting too long for the seeds from TNKS we'll think up a contingency plan.  Ideally we don't want to hold the train for any more than 2 days to keep it moving.  If it's getting close to your stop, have your contribution ready so it can keep on rolling.

ikeepfish said:
Ok since Scorched didn't mention it, TNKS is mailing me an early contribution to the train, if I receive the train before I get the package from him I'm going to hold it for a brief period until I get those seeds to add to it.  I think it will probably work out that I won't have any serious delays doing this.  If I find I'm waiting too long for the seeds from TNKS we'll think up a contingency plan.  Ideally we don't want to hold the train for any more than 2 days to keep it moving.  If it's getting close to your stop, have your contribution ready so it can keep on rolling.

Thanks for posting that, I knew there was something I was forgetting to do. In other news:

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!!  The train is on it's way down the tracks to it's first stop

TRACKING #9114 9012 3080 1509 5043 03    EXPECTED DELIVERY THURS 10/30/14

I want to say thanks to everyone for participating in this train. Glad it filled up so fast. If you haven't heard from the person you are supposed to ship the train to with their address at this point please let me know. Even if your near the end make sure you have their address or have PM'd yours to the person ahead of you     oh and CHOO CHOO

Back