'Scorpion Blood' is here ! Limited release

Good morning from Fremantle Western Australia!

After a long hot weekend of cooking bottles of our crazy 'Wrath of God' we decided to entertain our 'Scorpion Blood' recipe.

With:

17 Varieties of hot to super hot pods

Over 60 pods in tl

Our 3 devastating bottles emerged... Da da daaaah!

With a lovely flavor this sauce belted me in the mouth like an elphant headbutting me.

A few lucky locals visiting for seeds and plants got the first taste. With a great I cant talk response from these guys we are releasing this limited range of sauce.

Drop me a pm if your interested:onfire:

Ingredients: Alot of hot ass chilli, garlic, lime juice, onion, corriander, vinegar

Well here it is!

A clean skin at present, the artist is working on a Glowing blood red scorpion with Habanero orange veins!Doing an Arni swartzenegar muscle pose squeezing blood out of his hands!

Mr arteeest Levi Rocks!

Scorpionblood.jpg

17 different varieties of hot pods, 20 pods in each bottle a once a year opportunity due to the amount of pods used.

you handled 'Wrath of God' see how you go with 'Scorpion Blood' only 12 bucks!

Hey Scorps can we have a list of the 17 different varieties? Not like you have better things to do!!

Novacastrian said:
Hey Scorps can we have a list of the 17 different varieties? Not like you have better things to do!!

Now that would be telling...A picture says a thousand words...they are aome of the hotties. In the mix also are Bihs, bhuts, naga, d.naga and the list goes on.

Amazing colours when cooking....It would make a great pic thats for sure.

Enjoy the fresh Pain of 'Scorpion Blood' my good friend!

Dave:mouthonfire:

stillmanz said:
so any reviews yet?
Stillmanz the label guy is driving me mad...Ive had so much trouble with him and this last order...The artist is cool...but im changing to a fancy printer and doing it myself, have you any suggestions for good printers etc???
:onfire:

Sauces head out Friday, hope you enjoy the pure whole food taste!

No preservatives, thickner, msg, extract or any other crapola!

I get a printer to print mine.
its cheaper in the long run. trust me ink and crap will cost you a fortune, approach a local printer and get some quotes. the most cost efficiant way is to set say 6 or 8 labels on a a4 sheet then guilitine them down.
But labels and stuff aren't my forte the wife looks after that side.

stillmanz said:
its cheaper in the long run. trust me ink and crap will cost you a fortune, approach a local printer and get some quotes. the most cost efficiant way is to set say 6 or 8 labels on a a4 sheet then guilitine them down.

Cheers mate for your advice! I wasnt sure which way to go...but I think your right, as the labels in tl end up costing around 70c per bottle. I use world wide printing..they have been so slow of late though drives me nuts...but I rekon i'll go check another printer out. Cheers mate!

:onfire:

I must also add if you have considered buying Wrath Of God but haven't done so, do so now or combine the two. The latest batch of Wrath is off the planet. No sauce has ever been more aptly named.

melv1n said:
I must also add if you have considered buying Wrath Of God but haven't done so, do so now or combine the two. The latest batch of Wrath is off the planet. No sauce has ever been more aptly named.

Cheers for the feedback Melv1n...Theres 3 bottles of this batch left ladies and gentleman....13 bucks without the cool label 14 with...it's a mind blower.

And I was so silly when making it....didnt put the lid on the blender properly....my face burnt for F%&*n ages!

sauces.jpg
[/IMG]

The Wrath being on the far left! If you dare!?!

stillmanz said:

You're not wrong Mick, I've been using gloss labels in a 100 pack from Office works. Just got a quote on printing that is cheaper and in a larger quantity.

I got my bottle of 'Blood' a good tasting sauce, the missus was going off when I got her to taste it. You'd think by now she would know better than to listen to me in regards to trying chilli products. :lol:

I brought it into work with me today, giving anyone who was game a taste. The facial expressions are a crack up as is their cursing when the full flavour and heat hit them.

A good product Dave. ;)

Back