• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

scorpion chili sauce company

Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered anything from these guys, I believe David Marshall is his name? I ordered a bottle of his "Lust" sauce and never got any sort of order confirmation or anything, the card I used was charged through paypal though. I sent payment on june 21 and still haven't received anything, although he did tell me that he did send it out and if I hadn't received it then it was lost in the mail and he would get another one out to me. Any info would be appreciated, Thanks guys.

Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered anything from these guys, I believe David Marshall is his name? I ordered a bottle of his "Lust" sauce and never got any sort of order confirmation or anything, the card I used was charged through paypal though. I sent payment on june 21 and still haven't received anything, although he did tell me that he did send it out and if I hadn't received it then it was lost in the mail and he would get another one out to me. Any info would be appreciated, Thanks guys.

Is that the boy out of Houston?

Thats Dave from West Oz. I recognise the sauce name.
You shouldn't have any troubles with receiving the sauce however he has been known to take his time.
:dance:

Ir can take two freakin weeks to get stuff from here to over there at times, i would say thats the problem as everything goes to the east coast before going overseas afaik.

Cool we love video. I tasted this sauce at hippies place once, cant recall flavour but i can recall that it was HAWT!

Yeah I would be a bit patient, like Nova said it has to go from here to east then over to you. Darn Aussie postal sytem can be a pain sometimes!

Love the sauces that Dave does. Man that Lust has got some kick, you should enjoy it. I have been having some of their Wrath of God and now can't stop putting it on everything.

Micca

I wanted a bottle of the wrath of god as well but he said he was fresh out of the stuff, prob for the best for how much the shipping cost! Gonna give this stuff a shot and then maybe put in a large order for a bunch of stuff once I graduate in December and get a real job, HAHA!

I have had his Hot Chocolate and Rectal Tears. (Actually still have the RT in the fridge.) They are the only 2 sauces I have had, but they are AWESOME! Nice sweet flavor. It does take awhile to get here, but that's because of where they are coming from. I've also had things get lost. Give it awhile. If it doesn't make it, I'm certain he'll make it right.

Yes, he already assured me that if anything got lost he would send out another as replacement. I'm really looking forward to this stuff, he actually recommended rectal tears. I almost got a bottle but the overall costs with shipping were just too high for a college student income.

I ordered from them as well, he is very casual and takes days to respond ,everything comes from Australia so takes a while to get to you....I ordered the Rest in Piece Sauce ,,,Amazing , and I still living!!! for $65 dollars not sure I do it again ...

Good luck hope that helps
Mike

I almost got the rest in peace sauce until I saw it had extract in it. My stomach doesn't really like extract all to well, but then again who doesn't get a stomach ache from extract. So i went with the lust instead, and judging by the lineup of super hots it's got it won't be any sort of walk in the park.

Back