• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

scorpion chili sauce company

I almost got the rest in peace sauce until I saw it had extract in it. My stomach doesn't really like extract all to well, but then again who doesn't get a stomach ache from extract. So i went with the lust instead, and judging by the lineup of super hots it's got it won't be any sort of walk in the park.

Yea I was a little disappointed I didn't read the label and see the extract as that is why I'm not a big Dave's insanity Fan, It's good though nice burn....My homemade stuff is better I would say :)

I feel ya on the dave's stuff. I got 2 bottles of their ghost pepper sauce only to realize later, after a nice bout of cramps mind you, That they used extract in it. It was the first time I had ever bought from them so I didn't know the horrible side effects of extract at the time. Learned my lesson though and now I have a bottle and a half a dave's I will probably never use.

Dave's sauces are awful. I bought a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce and the flavor was wretched. Aside from Tobasco it's the most foul tasting hot sauce I've ever had. Someone ended up stealing the bottle from my house, I never found out who it was so I could thank them.

Huh, I agree. I tried the ghost pepper sauce again last night mixed with some ketchup to make spicy ketchup. The more and more I use it the less and less I like it, to the point of where last night I just threw what was left away. It tastes like chemicals and artificial smoke, yum yum! Guess I'm gonna have to keep an eye on the market place and watch for when people put their hot sauces for sale.

Well, it's been right at about a month since I placed my order and still no sauce. I'm really kind of disappointed with this, not placing blame on dave, since I was really looking forward to tryin the sauce out. I know a lot of people who responded to this have said that it has taken sometimes over a month for his stuff to get here. He sent me an email telling me that he was getting ready to go out of town for a week adn that he would send me a bottle of their RIP if I didn't get the lust(apparently one of the storage cabinets with the lust sauce broke, so he isn't sure if he has any left to send out another replacement bottle). I checked to make sure the address he has for me is correct, which he said it was, so I guess I will just have to see what happens.

no experience with this guy , but experience with the world postal service it takes time lots of time 3 to 6 weeks or more :violin:

I almost got the rest in peace sauce until I saw it had extract in it. My stomach doesn't really like extract all to well, but then again who doesn't get a stomach ache from extract. So i went with the lust instead, and judging by the lineup of super hots it's got it won't be any sort of walk in the park.

Yea hate the Extract....The sauce has a good taste to it but just made some of my own with AJ's Scorpion peppers and I would put them head to head :)

Mike

http://www.thehotpepper.com/user/1236-scorpion/
Last Active: Jan 22 2011 03:12 AM

Wonder what happened? Hope all is well with him.

although he did tell me that he did send it out and if I hadn't received it then it was lost in the mail and he would get another one out to me. Any info would be appreciated, Thanks guys.
Oh okay you did have communication. Well, there you go. Get another order.

Oh okay you did have communication. Well, there you go. Get another order.
Yes I did have communication, but, it has been about 6 weeks since the intitial order was placed and with shipping costs it came out to like $70. I really want to try this sauce, but it's really starting to feel like it's not worth the trouble that goes along with just trying to get it. Oh well, I will give it till the end of the month and then just make a decision on what to do then.

I am VERY fed up with this kiwi-guy. Last year I finally received my order after a lot of trouble. This Summer, I ordered again and now it's gone so far that I claimed all my money back from Paypal. I think he is full of lame excuses, always telling me that he REALLY send the sauce and that I'm the only one with trouble and blah blah blah. I hope his business dies out. His sauces are terrific but he really has to learn how to treat his customers well. If he's not capable of sending packages, let someone else do his administration. My God, we're talking Australia here, not some bush bush third world country!

Back