• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

seeds scorpion pepper i grew from seed.

hey folks just showin off my best lookin plant my scorpion. got the seeds from a friend. what do yall think?

scorp.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_4.jpg
photo.jpg

lol your scorpions have nipples instead of stingers
you know, they kinda do. i'm not convinced this is a pure strain, possibly crossed with naga morich. i have purchased some trinidad scorpion seeds this year, we'll see the difference.

They're female ;-)....Seriously, they look great but they seem to resemble more of a 7 Pot than a scorpion. Either way, they look VERY hot!!

I am going to jump on this train as well and say they are not pure but at the same time I had some of the same type look like yours. Most of mine where the "A" typical scorpion shape. I have to say they REALLY look great!!! Nice job for sure!

Glad to see you got a nice produce of that plant, wish I had a few myself :) Am I right or are the leaves of the plant a bit light yellowish, reminds me a bit of magnesium deficiency.

Maybe just camera doing it, I'm no expert :)

Glad to see you got a nice produce of that plant, wish I had a few myself :) Am I right or are the leaves of the plant a bit light yellowish, reminds me a bit of magnesium deficiency.

Maybe just camera doing it, I'm no expert :)
i am no expert either but i will look into it. i use jobe's organic tomato fertilizer which has both calcium and mag in it, maybe it needs a little extra boost.

Quite vicious looking!!!!! Good job!!

BTW did you prune off the bottom branches to make it grow like a tree or did it just grow that way?
it did grow that way. i did prune it a little bit i suppose, since i did remove some of the small shoots (leaves) on the "trunk" when it was coming back after winter, so it could focus its energy on the large leaves that were already there. i never cut it to branch out it just eventually did when it got tall. EDIT- well i guess that's not true i did trim it back during the winter and it went from two shoots up top to about 5 or so

Good looking plants
I got one growing at work on my desk. We do a lot of charity drives so we put up 5 boxes with pictures of five bosses. You put a money into the box of who you want to vote for to do some sort of task.. Well as soon as everyone found out that i was growing Scorpions they decided that they will keep voting till one is ready to eat and that is what they are going to have one of them do..

Good looking plants
I got one growing at work on my desk. We do a lot of charity drives so we put up 5 boxes with pictures of five bosses. You put a money into the box of who you want to vote for to do some sort of task.. Well as soon as everyone found out that i was growing Scorpions they decided that they will keep voting till one is ready to eat and that is what they are going to have one of them do..
if i could get my boss to eat one of these i would die a happy man

Back