• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Scorpions + Frying Pan = Holy $#!7 !!!

KingChile said:
How is the Flavor and Heat on a Sunrise ive been wanting to try those out they sound good
Excellent pepper. Good flavour and very decent levels of heat. Well worth growing if you can find room!

KingChile said:
How is the Flavor and Heat on a Sunrise ive been wanting to try those out they sound good
Havent tried one yet. Meant to eat one earlier at my school, but after splitting a 7 pod giant with someone I couldn't find any volunteers. I'll tell you in a few minutes. This is gonna hurt...

Edit: as of 8:08 PM EST I ate the sunrise. Tasted better than anything else I've had in years.
A combination of :clap: :censored: and
:flamethrower:
:flamethrower: :eek:
The taste was more than worth it. But still, have you ever seen a man drink a gallon of chocolate milk in one sitting. Then again the one I had was stressed.

Recently i made a sauce with 1 7pod, 1 trinidad, scorpion, 2 haba choco, 2 haba red and 8 annuum. I chopped and fryed them a bit with chopped garlic...
If i had someone to fool or an enemy it would have been a great thing if he was in my room!
Fortunately my parents were not here, otherwise they'd cast me out!

Maybe we all should purchase a biohazard sign to hang at kitchen door when we cook! :D

As most others, been there, done that.
Bonus to think about.

I got a really nice BBQ for my B-day.
It has a spare burner for a pot or fry pan.

I am assuming it was a not-so-subtle hint? :party:

Holy crap!
To made a sauce i used this:
iWdOGUmfu8Lss.jpg

3 trinidad scorpions, 1 7 pod, 2 red habanero, 2 little chocolate habanero, many annuum...

Cut (obviously without gloves,i think i've gained capsaicin immunity on hands)

iboNoyx8u6jhvH.jpg

And then briefly fry with a clove of garlic and a bit of onion, salt, black pepper powder and sugar:

iBNsdAddzxOUl.jpg

That was poisonous gas!
Then i put tomato purea, salt and boil for some minutes.

Funny thing: i've prepared this for my friends for tonight after dinner... Eat with nachos or tortillas...
So i taste it. I was disappointed, afer some seconds it was not so hot.
Second taste: you feel a not so instant hot!
Third taste: holy shit!!! This starts to build! Some serious heat!
But the deal is that you can also feel the sauce descending into stomach... Lol the stomach after a bit has begun to hurt a little for quite a while (well, i've still an unpleasant feel)...

We are speaking about of 1 tablespoon or a bit more of sauce.. Of course extreme sauces are by far stronger, but this sauce is meant to be eaten with nachos!
Of course here there's people that eat way more extreme hot things than me, but i do have some resistance... I should call this creeping evil... Slow start that destroys what it's on its way...

Just to avoid misunderstandigs i've attached a label:
iQMsC2JJ6iyEY.jpg

Back