• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Scotch Bonnets: MOA vs TFM

I'm different than many here. Chinense (the Chinense taste and all) is my favorite family. For now at least, I'm more than fine with 'floral' and 'perfumey'. I also don't care much for Baccatums. Just goes to show how subjective it all is!

Spicy Mushroom said:
I'm different than many here. Chinense (the Chinense taste and all) is my favorite family. For now at least, I'm more than fine with 'floral' and 'perfumey'. I also don't care much for Baccatums. Just goes to show how subjective it all is!

Well... I may not like chinense flavour that much, but I do prefer growing chinense plants! :) Just love the way they look! :)

Chinense and Pubescens look the prettiest to my eyes. The foliage and purple blooms on my Giant Mexican Rocoto are great. My CGN21500 and PDN have awesome foliage and pods too.

I think it's awesome everyone has a different take on pepper flavor. I like growing a bunch of different varieties knowing someone will enjoy what I'm growing.

Back