• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Scott and Amanda's growlog

Peppers

Carolina reaper
Black bhutlah CP 288 SLP F2
Yellow 7 pot
7 pot bubblegum

Germination method

Grow plugs in a hovabator 1602 incubator

Grow method

DWC 3.5 gallon buckets / 600watt HPS

20151121_075357_resized.jpg

20151121_075338_resized.jpg

Jan%2016%202016%202.jpg

January 16, 2016

Jan%2016%202016.jpg

Triple cotyledon on reaper. Jan 16, 2016

Looking at the earlier photographs I couldn't believe to see such tiny seedlings in such large pots ... against all principles of "potting on" slowly increasing in size you have certainly pushed the boundaries ... today's photos are awesome just shows sometimes it's worth being brave ... all the very best and your grow room from the outsides looks like great ... something I might see on "American Pickers"

Just popped in to see what Scott & Amanda had going on...looks like I'll have to stop in when I have more than a phone! Nice setup so far...I have some DWC going also.

Very nice on the detailed notes...I am using the flora series, but I am really liking the results you are getting with the flora duo! Looks to be much more cost effective! Nice job thus far. My first plants just went in DWC so I will have to compare my timeline with yours! 

Shane

stc3248 said:
Very nice on the detailed notes...I am using the flora series, but I am really liking the results you are getting with the flora duo! Looks to be much more cost effective! Nice job thus far. My first plants just went in DWC so I will have to compare my timeline with yours! 

Shane
I have read good things about flora duo. Also very PH stable. Mind you, I'm using something totally different in a different box with great results also. The roots seem to be very happy with the voodoo juice. That stuff is expensive though!
Trident chilli said:
Looking at the earlier photographs I couldn't believe to see such tiny seedlings in such large pots ... against all principles of "potting on" slowly increasing in size you have certainly pushed the boundaries ... today's photos are awesome just shows sometimes it's worth being brave ... all the very best and your grow room from the outsides looks like great ... something I might see on "American Pickers"
Amanda says thank you. She's in charge of aesthetics.

I added CaliMagic...but am thinking about a Myco of some sort as well. We will see how this does for now. Your results are looking great.I started way behind you, so I will see where I am in a month compared to your results.

Back