• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Scratch's 2014 Disaster in the making

Seeds are planted! I'm a little behind schedule, but better late than never.

The list:

Carolina Reaper
Manzano
MOA Scotch Bonnet
Bubblegum 7 Pot
Chocolate Fatalli
Patrick's SBJ7
Moruga
Naga Morich
Butch T
Red BrainStrain
Yellow BrainStrain
Black Habanero
White Bullet Habanero
DouglahxTrinidad Scorpion F5
7 Pot Jonah
Chocolate Scorpion

Haven't had much luck with superhots in the past, so I figured I'll just grow as many as I can this year, and hopefully one works out for me. Last year, my c. Chinense were the most productive plants in the garden, giving me more Habaneros than I knew what to do with, so that's a confidence booster.

Now we wait for sprouts.......

I hate waiting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 88
Thanks for the offers on seeds, but after I start the annums, I'm going to have more than enough to work with.

So I checked in this morning, and all the seedlings are responding to the transplant greatly. No apparent signs of shock yet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400616674.006102.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400616689.642449.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400616700.165678.jpg

It's been a long time coming, but here is my latest update.

As you can see, growth has been slow. Keeping temps high enough in my house is difficult, so they have stalled a bit. Back in March, I went on a short vacation to SC, and lost about half of my plants. Sad, but not devestating. Anyway, my 5 day forecast is looking good, so I'm getting ready to harden these bad boys off and put them in the ground.

.....And Scratch just blew some fresh breath into this dying glog.

Glad to see they survived the spring. Time to get those little guys out in the sun.

Thanks for stopping in again Jeff. I had a pretty frustrating spring. After they outgrew the fridge, I moved them to my tent under a 250w HPS, which proceeded to malfunction immensely. I had to resort to my backup flouro unit, which just didn't put off enough heat to keep them warm. The tent is uninsulated, and in the coldest part of the house, so growth was pretty stunted. These warm days have really helped the plants remember what they're supposed to be doing.

I hear ya bro! It was pretty much the same at my place. I was growing down in my unheated cellar under flouros. From January on the temps were down in the low 50s so they didn't grow like I would have liked. I planted them outside a couple of weeks ago and they've perked up a bit, but haven't grown much. Hopefully it warms up during the overnights soon so they can get this show on the road!

Back